𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"what's up guys it's your boy finn wolfhard. welcome back to my youtube channel." finn said to italy's livestream.

omg 

finn LMFAO.

finn where is everyone else

not finn being on italy's live without italy

italy's account with no italy

"they're getting food and italy left her phone unlocked." finn said giving the camera a cheeky smile.

what food though?

"moe's." finn responded.

finn are italy and louis dating?

finn do you like jules?

play us a song

when are they getting back?

"hey fool. back with the food." jules said walzing in the room with two bags of moe's.

"finally. couldn't have taken you any longer." finn said taking the bags from jules and putting them on the table. jules sat next to finn and played with one of his longer curls.

AW STOP

WAIT WHAT THAT'S SO CUTE

ARE YALL TOGETHER???

"bitch give me mine." jules said when she noticed finn already started eating.

"here damn." finn said going back into the bag and getting the bowl that said jules. jules began eating then she noticed the phone.

uh oh

can we send a quick prayer to our boy finn wolfhard

rip finnskata 2002-2020

LMFAO NOOOO

"finn are you on live on italy's account?" jules asked.

"oh yeah. forgot to tell you." finn responded putting a bite of his burrito bowl in his mouth. jules just took a deep breath because she couldn't say what she really wanted to say on live.

where are louis and italy??

it's taking jules everything to not cuss finn out rn

FINN HOW YOU FORGET??

play some music

"probably making out somewhere." finn said making jules laugh.

"no but actually have no clue. and here. i will play my playlist." jules said going onto the computer and playing some music.

"ask us some questions other than where louis and italy are." finn said.

how much longer are you guys going to be together for?

"two more weeks." jules responded.

"jules where are the drinks?" finn asked.

"bruh i left them downstairs." jules said.

"jules you literally had one job." finn said.

"ayo look who brought the drinks." italy said as her and louis walked in.

"where were you guys?" finn asked as he went to take the drinks from italy's hand.

"he was helping me pick a bathing suit." italy responded as if it was obvious. louis' hand went around italy's waist like it was second nature as they sat down on the beanbag.

BROOO

AW STOP IT

THE HAND PLACMENT

WAIT AW LOUIS IS SO RESPECTFUL WHATTT

FINN TELL THEM YOU ARE LIVE

FINN DUDE TELL THEMMMM

"oh yeah. i'm live." finn said when he noticed the comments. italy and louis were sitting on the beanbag cuddled up with their food.

"okay." louis and italy said at the same time not flinching. finn shrugged.

"okay"

ARE THEY DATING?????

LIVING FOR THIS CONTENTTTTT

"they don't care." jules said.

"yeah so ask us some more questions." finn said.

what were your orders

"orders. i got a steak bowl with white rice, cheese, sour cream, guac, and lettuce. chips on the side with salsa." finn said.

"i got the same order, but with beans and no sauce for my chips." jules said taking a bite.

"i got a steak bowl with brown rice, cheese, sour cream, beans, and guac. then on the side, you know i had to get some queso and i got the free chips. this is shit is bussin." italy said.

"i got the same as tally." louis said.

ofc you did louis

tell us your favorite italy story

they were live until italy's phone died. after that, they watched a movie. finn cuddled up with jules. louis cuddled up with italy. they were at peace. well that was because they didn't know what was happening in the outside world...