𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

italychalamet

liked by louispartridge_, tchalamet, and 402,414 others !italychalamet: LOUIS LITERALLY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT MAKING THIS PICNIC FROM SCRATCH FOR MEEEEEtagged; louispartridge_

italychalamet: LOUIS LITERALLY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT MAKING THIS PICNIC FROM SCRATCH FOR MEEEEE
tagged; louispartridge_

louispartridge_: anything for you bae b
italychalamet: making me soft 😔
-view all replies

italychalamet: this is also to show y'all, if he wanted to. he would.

load more comments

louispartridge_

liked by finnwolfhardofficial, italychalamet, and 3,456,398 others !louispartridge_: pretty picnic for pretty girltagged; italychalamet

louispartridge_: pretty picnic for pretty girl
tagged; italychalamet

italychalamet: can't tell what looks better. me or the view
↳louispartridge_: definitely you
-view all replies

load more comments..

italy was laying on louis' lap while he read "all the bright places" to her. his voice was so soothing to her and she loved his presence. she finally came to terms with her feelings for him and she was really happy with him.

"theodore finch—i was alive. i burned brightly. and then i died, but not really. because someone like me cannot, will not, die like everyone else. i linger like the legends of the blue hole. i will always be here, in the offerings and people i left behind." louis read, "i tread water on the surface under the wide, open sky and the sun and all that blue, which reminds me of theodore finch, just like everything else reminds me of him, and i think of my own epitaph, still to be written, and all the places i'll wander. no longer rooted, but gold, flowing. i feel a thousand capacities spring up in me."

when louis finished reading the last line of the book they had been reading together for the past week, he closed it and set it down. italy was tearing up a bit because it was a really sad book. louis noticed the rolled wafer that was sticking out of italy's mouth and bit half of it off.

"uh- there is an entire container right there." italy said trying to sound mad, but her attempts failed when she broke into a smile.

"yeah. i wanted yours though." louis said looking into italy's eyes with a smirk. louis sat back up straight and went to the joint playlist italy and louis had. he connected his phone to the speaker and "this side of paradise" by coyote theory started playing.

louis stood up and pulled italy up with him. he pulled her close to him and began rocking with her through the grass barefoot.

"ask why my heart's inside my throat." louis sang teasingly because he knew how much italy always said he was a bad singer. "i've never been in love, i've been alone." 

"feel like i've been living life asleep. love so strong it makes me feel so weak. our fingers dancing when they meet. you seem so lonely." louis sang spinning italy this time and pulling her close to him.

"are you lonely?" italy said finally joining in to his antics. louis smiled and they continued dancing and singing.

"i'll be the only dream you seek. so if you're lonely, no need to show me, if you're lonely come be lonely with me." louis sang.

"lonely." italy added as the background singer

"are you lonely?" 

"passion is crashing as we speak. you seem so lonely." italy sang taking over a bit.

"are you lonely?" 

"you're the ground my feet won't reach."  

"so if you're lonely, darling you're glowing. if you're lonely come be lonely with me." louis and italy sang together this time. they were closer than ever and were staring deeply into each other's eyes. louis was the first one to break the eye contact as he looked down at italy's lips.

"i want to kiss you. can i?" louis asked.

"i want you, to want to kiss me so bad that you don't even ask." italy responded. louis brought his hands to tuck italy's hair behind her ear, then he caressed her cheek with both of his hands. he slowly leaned in, and they kissed.

they pulled away after a few moments and they just stared into each other's eyes. they smiled at each other.

"i'm not gonna lie, i've been waiting a long time for that." louis said making italy laugh.

"me too." italy responded. louis sat back down on their picnic blanket and italy followed. he wrapped his arm around italy and they just sat there in silence.

"i really like you." louis said after awhile. louis wasn't making eye contact with italy when he said that, so italy lifted his chin so he was now looking italy in the eyes. she traced his jawline with her finger. it was one of her favorite things to do.

"what was that?" italy asked. louis smirked.

"i really like you italy chalamet." louis said. italy smirked and kissed louis again.

"and i really like you louis partridge." italy responded.

"good. now you're all mine." louis said smirking. italy jokingly rolled her eyes.

"sometimes you are unbearable," italy said.

"mhm yeah well, you like that about me." louis responded with a smirk on his face once more. italy was playing with the baby hairs on the back of his head.

"you think so?" italy asked.

"oh i know so." louis responded.