Violet Smith

🥂 The Finale 🥂
              "Wake you baby!" I shook Brian out of his sleep. He opened his eyes groggy looking up at me. I tried not to smack him.
              "What Violet?" He said getting up. I Put on a big fake smile.
              "You know what. Happy Birthday!" I hugged him rolling my eyes. He squeezed my ass hugging me back tight. His touch makes me sick now.
               "Thank you honey. Let me freshen up then you can give me a little present." He laughed walking to the bathroom closing the door. When I heard the shower come on I pulled out my phone.
                   Me: You ready?
           Brain Jr: Born ready!
                   Me: He showering now.
                           Everything in place on my
                           end.
            Brian Jr: Bet! Let's get it.
             I went into the guestroom and started getting a bag of coke Owen gave me. I mixed it into his orange juice and eggs I was cooking. Since it was his birthday I plan to make it one he will NEVER forget.
             "I really can get used to this." I heard him come up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my small waist kissing my neck. I rubbed my ass on his hard on but stopped him when he started pulling my tights down.
              "Nope. Save all that engery for later. Your gonna need it." I winked at him then turned to the stove to fix his breakfast.
               "What's the plans?" He asked excited sitting at the table. I sat his plate in front of his with his juice.
               "It's a surprise of course. But I will say this. Erica and Brooke said see you tonight." I rubbed his shoulders making him feel like a king and shit. Little do he know. This will be a night to remember.
               "You joining us this time?" He asked eating like he hadn't ate in years. I knew it was the cocaine, he was one of those heavy users when he relapse.
                "It's your birthday. Why would I not?" I rubbed his chest.
                "Good cause I saw how Erica was looking at you. She wants you." He said drinking some of his juice.
                 I smiled to myself when he said that. Little do he know I had her already, we already fucked each other lights out one night he had to stay at work until 1am. She was definitely getting a call back from me.
                 There was a knock on the door and I excused myself to go answer it. I opened the door and played the role. "Yes?" I said. Brain Jr smiled.
                 "Hello Ms. I was looking for my dad. Brain. Last night I checked this was his adress." He said playing his role as well.
                 "Um. Yes he's here come in. Brain! You have a guest." I called to him.
                 I heard him getting up from bis seat walking in. When he saw his son his face fell. I looked into his eyes and saw tge drugs took effect a little. "What are you doing here?" He asked his son.
               Brian Jr. put up his hands up in surrender. "Its been years since we talked dad. I know when mom died I blamed you and got distant. Went to college and never called. Time is short. Just when you moved on to Leah so fast I was pissed. I don't want to be mad anymore. I love you dad. Happy birthday." He said so genuine and emotion I even brought it for a second. Brain looked at him then me.
              I stepped up to him rubbing his back. "He came all this way babe. It is your birthday. The kids are at school right now so why don't you guys just go out. Have some time amd talk. I'll be here when you get back." I said kissing his cheek. Brain Jr smiled and reached out his hand.
              "As you know I'm his son. Brian Jr. Nice to meet you Ms..?"
              I reached my hand into his shaking it "Violet. Violeet Smith." I smiled warmly at him. Brain spoke next.
              "Ok.. Yeah your right. We shouldn't be apart like this. Your my son and I love you. And you know I loved your mother Jr. What happened to her was hard on all of us." He hugged his son. Brain Jr looked at me making a mad face. I can only imagine the hurt that young man was feeling. Not only was I doing this for Owen and myself. I owed it to Brian Jr, his sister, Tia.. Even Leah. Though I killed her we both fell into his lies. Brian waa grooming me to be the next wife after he kill her. Then do the same to me.
               After Brain got dresses they were gone. I got up going into his room, Opening the safe I pulled out 100,000 along with one of his guns and shut it back. "Hope you ready baby boy. We coming for you." I cocked it back smiling.
               I got dresses into a two peice red skirt set from my boutique. It fit me so good niggas would drool when I pass. Just like Owen bout to.