Violet Smith

3 Weeks Later.

                It's 10pm and I was sitting in Brain's livingroom smoking a blunt. He was out working but I knew he got off at 8pm when he isn't staying overtime due to more work.
               It's going on 3 weeks since I been here with Brain and his kids. Paying attention to his every move and routine as Owen told me. Things he does daily. Like waking up at 6am every morning to come in the room I sleep in to try and give me head and/or fuck. At 6:45 he takes a shower for 30 minutes. He wants his breakfast at 7:15 am. He leaves for work no later than 8am. It is a Saturday night so I know we doing dirty shit right now.
                His kids were more behaved then I thought which makes it easier for me. His daughter got a little mouth but I did kill her step mother so I give her passes. She was 13 and in that stage. Apprently he was married before Leah so his 2 oldest children came from the previous marriage. His two sons were 7 and 8. What he didn't tell me was he also had a grown ass son in college on a scholarship. His reason was because he and his son don't see eye to eye and they hadn't talked in years.
                My phone rung and my heart fluttered seeing Owen's name. "Hey daddy." I answered. We haven't talked on the phone in a week. I only text him when Brian is at work or in the streets. Apart of the plan is having Brian think I want to turn on Owen and send him to jail so we can be together.
                "Hey baby. How its going?" He asked with his deep voice.
                "It's easier than I thought. He said that he will try to get one of his people to plan one of his guns on you. First. He doesn't know how to fit you to the scene yet but he will figure it out." I informed him on the recent things he said which was last night.
                   "Hmph.. I can take care of that.. anything else?" He said as if that wasn't a problem. I got up walking into his room looking around. "He has a safe. I'm sure it has money. Guns. Maybe more. I saw him put in the combination but I want to be sure. It will beep really loud if the code is wrong and it won't stop until you put the right numbers in." I looked at his safe in the closet. It was all black with with a touch screen.
                  "You know exactly what to do to get that number Violet. That pussy magic, use it. I mean the way you throw it on me." He said making us laugh. I knew what he meant and he was right.
                 "Ok I can do that. I will let you know everything that is in it. If we lucky we can find shit we can use for our plan." I said thinking of how I will handle Brian.
                 "Send me pictures of everything that's in there. Things on my end going pretty good. It shouldn't be much longer." He said to me. I walked out of Brian's room going into the guestroom I was staying in.
                 "I miss you Owen." I sat on the queen sized bed. Lord knows I missed my damn penhouse, my privacy, the quiet.
                 "I miss you too Violet. I wish I can see you. I need my pussy right now." He said sexy through the phone. My pussy started getting wet thinking me and him.
                 "She want you too.. bad.." I felt her throb then I just thought fuck it. "Where are you now?" I got up from the bed grabbing my keys. We made an agreement not to see each other while this going on but Brian dick was not doing the job, he wasn't nearly as big, thick and wide as Owen. Plus we use condoms. I needed to see my baby and his big black dick, I can't wait 3 more weeks. 
                 "I'm at one of my houses. You know we can't see each other right now Violet. As bad as I want to." He said fustrated. I was already locking Brian's front door. His kids were at his mom house for the night so we was going to be alone.
                 "I know which house you at. I'm on my way." I hung up. I was too horny to argue. This was against our rules cause he was doing buisness but I need him!

                 "You still remember which house I will be at on certain days." Owen laughed when I came in. The whole room was filled with drugs, pills and guns. 5 of his workers were running around doing their job.
                  "Of course I do. Remember when you got locked up? I was 20, Neisha and I had to come here and take some money out here to bail you out." I said looking at him. He tried to pull me into a hug but I wasn't with all that right now. I took his hand pulling him outside.
                 "Violet you sure he won't ask where you at. I'm sure he gone he coming to the house soon." Owen said as we got into the backseat his SUV.
                 "Then we better be quick huh?" I said pulling up my black strapless dress I was wearing. We shared a deep kiss and I started undoing his jeans. He finally gave in unzipping them and pulling out his thick black wood.
                 "I love yo crazy ass." Owen laughed pulling me on top of him. He held on to my hips as I slid down on his dick slow. I missed this good pain.
                 "I love you too daddy.." I moaned riding him. He pushed himself deeper in me making me feel all of him. "Ohhh yesss." I cried cumming all over him.
                  "Shitt bae.. this pussy so good.." He moaned with his head back. I started shaking riding him faster. He bounced me up and down harder grabbing my neck. Kissing me nasty then looked into my eyes like the devil he was. I couldn't stop shaking. "Cum on this dick." He demanded. Soon as he said it I screamed his name squirting on him and the backseat.
                 We were and kissing fucking each other like horny teenagers. The more time we spent now the more I wanted to be with him now. "I'm cummingg baeee." I shook feeling my pussy about to squirt on him again. He held me tighter sucking my neck roughly, fucking me harder. The whole truck was shaking because of us.
                   "Me too bae.." he moaned then looked into my eyes. "You gone have my baby Violet?" He asked then kissed me not stopping his hard rythum. My pussy locked tight on his swelled dick ready to let go again.
                    "Yesss Owenn. Yess cum in me daddy!" I rode his dick matching his every stroke. We both moaned out cumming together, shaking in each others arms. He stayed in me as we kissed passionately.
                    My phone rung snapping us out of our moment. Brain's name popped up but I ignored it for now until I get in my car. Owen looked at my phone then me. "You should go." He said lettting me off him gently. I pulled down my dress and fixed my hair. I felt good as hell but knew it would be short lived.
                    Once I was in my car Owen kneeled down to kiss me through the window. "I love you. You know what to do next. From the text I just got he bit the bait." He said. I nodded smiling. This man was something else.
                     "I love you too. And yes I do. Don't worry." I assured him and pulled off.
                     I dialed Brian's number. "And where is my fiancé?" He answered making my eyes roll. I couldn't wait until all this was over. I was ready to go back to my old life.
                     I had to run to the shop. Tera didn't bring the damn money to the bank." I lied my ass off. It worked as it always would. He just laughed.
                     "You need to fire her ass. What if someone would have took it? That's irresponsible of her." He said egging my lie on. I smiled shaking me head.
                     "I just might. Anyways I'm on my way back now." I resented thoes words.
                      "Good because I have something for you." He said.
                      "Like?"
                      "Get here and see baby." He laughed. "I love you." He said. I stayed silent for a minute. I hated saying this shit.
                      "I love you too Brian." I hung up driving back to the dungeon.
                      I unlocked the door and I saw him standing there with only boxers. I tried not to make a face. "Look like you ready for some fun." I closed the front door. He took my hand and walked me to the leather couch.
                      "I noticed how great you adapted to the kids. And being here the past three weeks, I wanted to show you I wasn't just because of the Leah thing I wanted this. I do love you, and what we do. You will be wife so this is yours." He gave me a small white paper.
                     I opened it to see 5 single dight numbers. "What's this?" I looked at him making sure it was what I thought.
                     "The numbers to the safe. It have damn near my whole life, our life now. You can put things in it if you want. But the money of course is ours." I smiled pulling him into a big hug. That killed alot of steps I planned on. How can you try to blackmail me but still be the pussy I made you. This shit going to be easier than I thought.
                      He got up and walked me into his room. I saw two light skinned girls standing in the middle of the room. I smiled at they fine asses. "Meet Erica and Brooke. They will be our company tonight." He had nerve to smile showing his missing teeth. They both were my height. Brooke had short hair, thick in the hips. B cup breast. She had a cute face. Erica had long weave, C cup breast with a bubble ass. Big pouty lips. Doll green eyes. She looked like a gymnast. She was sexier to me.
                      I walked over to where they were standing. Erica pulled me closer to her kissing my ear. "Remember the plan baby girl. Owen gave yall instructions." I said low for them to hear. Brian was sitting in on his bed watching like a dog in heat. Erica was staring at me with lustful eyes, I knew then she wanted me but it would have to wait. Buisness first.
                     Brooke winked at me and went into her bra pulling out a small bag going to the nightstand where Brian had drinks set up for everyone. Erica walked over to Brian as I turned on the music letting her dance for him. I sat next to Brain watching Erica move her hips to the beat. Brooke came back with a drink for Brian and I. She looked at me then him. He downed the drink and I smiled to myself.
                    "Yall have fun. I'm going handle some work." I grabbed Erica's face and kissed her slipping the numbers to the safe in her bra.
                    "Suck this dick." Brian told Brooke. I stepped out leaving them to the next plan.

                     "He's out babe." Erica said walking out of the room with Brooke. "I opened the safe and hid what yall needed me to. Brooke made sure the drugs was in every drink he downed. He should be feening out soon." She smiled. I pulled out my phone to text Owen that it was done.
                     "Good job ladies. Until next time." I slapped Erica's bubble ass when they walked out. I made a note to find her again. While I was there was a soft knock on the door. It was her.
                     "So, we seeing each other again?" She boldly asked with a smile. I gave her my number and she kissed me. "See you soon." She said then walked of. I watched her ass taking her up on that offer sooner than she think. Owen and I will have some fun with her.
                     Walking into Brian's room I saw him stretched out on the bed ass naked snoring. I knew he was out for the night due to the drug, drinking and fucking they did the past hour and a half. I shook my head at his ugly sight. I was never around Brian this long to notice these turn offs about him.
                     I went to the safe typing in the 5 dight code he gave me. It opened with a loud click and pulled out my phone to take pictures. I saw a bunch of papers and took them out reading. My mouth went into an O expression. I turned quick to see if Brian was still sleeping which he was.
                    "What the fuckk.." I read looking at the insurance policy he took out on a woman named Tia Colman-Smith. It was for 500,000. Turning the pages it had a couple newpaper clippings about Tia being missing and pictures of her missing fliers.
                    After taking pictures of that I flipped through more papers and found a death certificate. When I saw the name my mouth fell open. Tia's name was on it dated a week after the insurance policy was made. My eyes got wide snapping pictures. "Who the fuck are you really?" I said low pulling out a big white envelope. It was three different passports with his picture but different names.
                     About 300,000 dollars was stored in there with two guns and a small bag of cocaine. In the corner of the safe I saw more papers and pulled them out. "Mufhafucka.." I stared at the insurance policy he set on Leah dated about 3 months ago. It was for another 500,000 just like Tia. I see why he wants Owen to take the fall. My eyes set on a small black flip phone. I pulled the back off getting the serial numbers and taking pictures of it. I searched under more pictures and found a red folder. Snooping again I opened and my stomach turned to knots. I looked up at Brian and thought of smothering him with the big pillow.
                         Looking back down I read through the insurance policy he was drawing out for me. My name pastered over the top with notes of how much I was worth. My shop. I snapped more pictures thinking of ways to kill him.
                        I placed the folder back and  looked under the money, it had a pink notebook. Leah's name was on it so I sat in with my legs crossed opening the journal. I read through her talking about how unhappy she was. Logged everytime he left to fuck me or anyone else. How he beat her at times. Then I read something ineresting.
         "I think he's doing cocaine again."
                      "Good to know." I took pictures of the last couple entries she wrote about him beating her. Threating her life when he was high. This will work out perfectly. I shut the safe after making sure everything was back in place. Also being sure thing we planted was hid there which it was.
                      The rest of the night I sent Owen everything I found. When I sent him the serial numbers to the flip phone he told me it was his burner for his dirty work. He was going to have it hacked in the morning.
                      1 hour later he guest room door bust open so loud I jumped up dropping my blunt. Brain was standing there in the same boxers from eaelier looking at me with this crazed look. "Where you was Leah?" He looked at me but he looked far away.
                        "What the hell you talking about Brian?" I got up looking at him. I looked closely at his nose and saw some white powder looking substance. Leah was right after all.
                        He moved quick as lighting getting face to face with me. "I'm going to kill you Leah." He smiled evil showing that ugly smile. Before I can think again he smacked me hard as hell. I grabbed my face looking at his lost eyes."I love Violet. Why are you here!?" He yelled then punched me twice in the nose before I can think again. I fell to the floor feeling my nose swell up. He grabbed my ponytail hard punching the back of my head. I managed to pulled away and kick him between the legs. He cried out in pain and fell torward.
                       "You lost yo fuckin mind Brian!" I yelled running out of the room. I heard him calling my name but I grabbed my keys running out of the house. I felt like that teenage girl again running from her abusive foster family at a time.

                       I tried to breathe and prepare myself knocking on Owen's door. He opened it and paused seeing my face. "This nigga did not just put his hands on you." He said so calm it scared me. He just kept looking at my swelled nose which wasn't that bad to me. I had worse done to me. I dropped my head and shook it.
                      "I'm fine baby. I just know being there right isn't safe." I said as he let me in. My phone rung again but I knew it was Brian. I put it on speaker "What?!" I said trying to sound hurt. Owen pulled me to his big couch sitting me down.
                      "I'm so sorry Violet. I don't know what came over me." He cried "How can I make this up? I will do anything." He said. I smiled at what he said, so did Owen.
                      "I will come back tomorrow and we will talk. If we are going to do this you need to keep your hands yourself." I said. I heard him sniffing on the other side. Owen tried not to laugh while pulling my slides off rubbing my feet.
                      "Ok. Thats fair. I'm sorry.. I have a problem, but being with you makes me want to change that. I don't wanna do that shit no more." He cried like a little kid. "Im glad you killed her. I was going to do her like I did Tia." He slipped out. Owen and I looked at each other.
                      "How did you do it?" I asked seeing if he would explain. There was silence then he cleared his throat.
                       "We were on my boat, the kids were at my mother's. I told her I wanted to sail out and enjoy the day. We got really high on coke and I pushed her overboard, holding her head under water until she drowned and died." He said with no remorse in his voice. Owen eyes was wide looking at the phone. Both of us shocked at what we heard.
                        "I understand. It's ok I won't say a word to anyone. I will be back tomorrow." I told him then hung up. "Did you get that?" I looked af him. Owen pulled out a tape recorder playing the confession we got from Brian about Tia.
                        "So... my own dad killed my mother." I jumped at the unfamiliar voice. Owen stood up smiling turning to his den. A male stepped out, I knew immediately who it was. It was no hiding it.
                        "Brian Jr? How do yall know each other?" I looked at them. Brain Jr smiled.
                       "Black and I have a common enemy. Brain has got to go. Figured yall could use my help. Plus this is for my mom. That nigga lied to me for years about how she died. Me and my sister." He shook his head. Owen instructed him to sit.
                       "Now that the small portions of the plan is handled. Its time to bring this nigga to his knees." Owen lit a blunt then looked at Brian Jr. "Starting with you...."