Violet Smith

"NO OWENNN!" I yelled out but it was too late. Owen started beating Brian ass, he tried to put up a fight but it was no match to Owen. He was bigger and faster. Blood started dripping all over the club floor. People were scattering all over the club to move. Some were leaving. Some were recording. Security came up but stopped when they saw it was Owen. They watched as he stomped Brian in his ribs and chest. All I could do was watch in horror hoping he don't kill Brian in front of all these people.
                     "You know to stay away from her now right?" Owen stood over Brian who was laying in the ground with a broken nose and jaw. Eye swelled shut. Gasping for air.
                      He spat up blood and teeth looking up at me with one good eye, then to Owen "You really ..fucked up.. Black" He spat out his words as clear as he could with his jaw selling up by the second. Owen was about to stomp him again but I stopped him.
                       "No! Let's just go. Please. I'm ready to go." All I kept thinking was to get him out of here and now. Plus I felt an anxiety attack coming. That was pretty much all I had to say to him tho. Owen looked at my panicked face and calmed down a little bit.
                        "Ok come on. Give your keys to Neisha you coming with me." He said looking at security taking Brian out who was dazed. I threw my keys at Neisha and she caught them with her mouth wide open. Just like me she thought he was gone forever. Owen taught us both the game. They were like homeboys but Neisha was in a womans body.
                        "Im sorry Violet. You know how I can get when they fuck with you like-" I cut him off  by grabbing his face and kissing him deeply.
                        After a second I pulled away. "No I'm sorry. I need to keep them in line. Imma set him straight." I sat back fustrated but scared for Owen at the same time. He however just laughed pulling off.
                         "I'm gone have to kill him?" He asked as he drove and lit a blunt.
                        I turned to him fast. "No! He just mad cause his wife caught him at my house this morning." I told him smoking the blunt he past to me. He shook his head looking at me for a second "Also he a U.S. prosecutor I'm scared for you right now." Owen shook his head waving me off.
                         "I know Brian Violet. That nigga the definition of dirty. I highly doubt he gone drag his people into this. I put him in his place cause he over stepped and disrepected you. I'm back now so keep them niggas in line. My hoes don't act out in front of you, as you saw. Understand?" He asked serious. My pussy got wet.
                         "Yes daddy. I'm sorry." I rubbed his thigh feeling his hard dick. He was just as big and thick as I remembered.
                         Stopping at a red loght he tured to me with a serious look then back at the road. "Why you never came see me Violet?" He asked puffing the blunt. I shifted in my seat letting the guilt sit in. "I don't wanna hear shit about you being too busy. I was too when you was in trouble, I came every single time. When they told me 10 years I knew one thing. I can count on moms... and my Violet." He looked at me and I saw the hurt in his eyes, it made tears form in mine. He was right.
                       "I'm sorry Owen.. Your right.. I should have came. I was just so hurt at the time. I was mad at you for what you did. You knew the type of man you was becoming and you made that choice based on anger. You always was the man to think before you act. I didn't want to see you in that suit. All chained up. It was going to be too much." I looked back at him letting my tears fall.
                      He drove not saying anything for a minute. "I'm sorry Violet but that's no excuse. It killed me seeing that black eye your foster mom gave you when you was 16. When the father raped you and you ran out the house. Barefooted, no pants on. Blood running down your legs. You think it didn't kill me to see all that?" He said getting mad a little. I broke down listening to every word he said. I remember it all like it was yesterday.
                      "Oh Owen... I'm sorry..That was selfish of me.. I should have been there for you.. every step. I'm sorry you had to hear about me everywhere knowing you could have heard it from me." I wiped my tears but they continued to fall.
                     "You love me Violet?" He asked making a right turn down a long driveway towards a big house on alot of land.
                     "Yes. You know I do." I tried to stop crying. It's really not until now I really thought about it. "Honestly Owen.. I'm really sorry."
                     "I know. I wanna be mad at yo ass but I can't. I'm just glad you never moved." He said finally stopping into the 4 car garage. I knew this house was built while he was locked up. It looked not even a year old. The door was so damn big with gold knobs and locks. His initals were engraved in glowing gold.
                    He unlocked the door and stepped aside for me to go in first. I looked around taken back on how big and well decorated it was. The vibe was relaxed. Dark colors. Black couches. Rugs.  Portraits of he and his family all over. Looking at the clock on his wall I saw it was only 1am
                    "Wowwww Owen really." I laughed looking at a little framed picture I saw hanging from a wall. It was us but we were younger. I was 16 at the time he was 19. I met him when I was 13 moving into my 8th foster home. 
                    I felt him come behind me wrapping his big arms around my waist. "Remember that day? After Neisha took that picture it started to rain. I drove to the park and we all ran out in the rain." We both started laughing thinking of that day years and years ago.
                   "How could I forget. It was thundering so bad. We just played and ran around like little damn kids. Neisha and her man started fussing so me and you went sit in your backseat to dry off and warm up." I continued to think. He squeezed my body closer to him kissing my neck.
                   "Mhhm.. that was the first time we had sex." He said making my body get light in his arms. He wasn't my first time but you minus well say it was. He was the one who popped my cherry. Them niggas before wasn't shit to him.
                  I turned to him connecting my lips to his. He kissed me back with some passion of his own sending a river in my panties. I missed this man so much. More than I thought I did. "You work in the morning?" He asked picked me up completely off the floor.
                 "No I don't why?" I asked as we made it into his master bedroom. It was decorated with with a couple of his favorite colors. A 75 inch flat screen mounted on the wall. Royal blue plush couch in the courner. California king bed with a black pillowtop headboard. Double doors leading to a big back yard with a 10 foot pool.
                "Cause. You not going to be walking too much after I'm done with you." He smiled dropping me on the bed. We both started ripping at each others clothes not getting them off fast enough.
               When I was fully naked he pushed me back letting me look at his perfect chocolate body. He was tatted more than he was years ago. My eyes traveled down to his black briefs. His thick manhood was so hard you would think it was about to rip thorough the fabric. He pulled them down exposing his thick veiny 11 inch dick.
                  He laid back instructing me to sit on his face. I climbed up with my plump ass facing him. My mouth started to water looking down at his big erection. It stood up big and proud ready for my mouth.
                 I felt his thick big tounge open my other lips licking up and down my clit. I started straddling his face loving every single kiss and lick he was placing on my pussy. "Ohh Oweennn." I moaned feeling myself rain in his mouth.
               I went down licking up and down his big shaft. I heard him moan as I started sucking him slowly. He grabbed my head holding it in place as he grinded his hip towards my face. I cried out as I sucked him feeling him sucking on my clit. I humped his face faster making him hold my legs tighter. All I can do was moan with his dick in my mouth, bobbing my head faster. My body shook as I squirted down his throat. I started sucking him faster rubbing his balls with my right hand. Deep throating him just the way he like. I heard him moan loud then I tasted his nut shooting out. I drunk him all up missing how he tasted.
                     I turned around and positioned myself on top of him ready to take that dick for a ride. "Shiitttttt babeee" I moaned sliding down on his pole. I paused for moment taking the good pain. I felt him all in my stomach.
                    Owen grabbed my hips guiding me up and down his dick slow. I was so wet and damn near cumming already. "Fuckk Violet.. you feel so damn good." He moaned looking up at me with those gray eyes. I started shaking bouncing up and down faster. Tears started forming in my eyes. Pussy gripping him harder. Soon after I was shaking cumming all over him.
                   "Owenn fuckkk!" I screamed bouncing up and down faster feeling another orgasm. He slapped my ass matching every rythum I threw at him. I got in squat position with my hands on his chest. Riding him with my hips in circular motion.
                  He closes his eyes enjoying my preformance. After a second he grabbed me turning us both over. He hooked my legs high up in his arms and started fucking me with no mercy. Not slowing his paste one bit even when I started squirting all over him and the bed. He was hitting my spot repeatedly making scream and cry in pleasure and pain. "Ohh Godd Owennn!" I screamed shaking uncontrollably again. My feet were cramping up so damn bad cause they was curling and shaking so hard.
                  "I'm cumming momma." He moaned going a little slower. I held on to him kissing and sucking his neck.
                   "Cum in your pussy daddy. It's yours." I caught myself moaning out as we fucked each other to another orgasum.
                   "You love me?" He asked as I felt him swell up in me. My pussy muscles gripped on his swelled dick. I was about to squirt all over him again.
                    I started fucking him back faster. Letting more tears fall from my eyes. "Yes. Yesss. Ohh I love youuu." I hollered out. We both came together back to back twice. I never got dick like this since he left.
                    "Damn Violet." Owen laughed pulling out of me slow then got out of the bed. All I can do was look at him. I was too worn out and out of breath at the moment to speak. We smoked 2 blunts and I caught him up on my work and up coming activities. He always told me I was going to be more than I thought.
                    After our talk Owen was on me again. That man fucked me literally half of the damn night. We stopped at 5am only because I begged him to. I was sore and worn the fuck out.

                     "You sure you gone be good?" Owen asked as he was dropping me off to my place. I looked at my car. Neisha dropped off this morning. I been at Owen's all morning and afternoon. It's past 4pm. Tomorrow is Monday and back to work.
                    "Yeah. I will be fine I'm sure." I said grabbing my bag. I was wearing a shirt of his and sweats. I was moving semi slow thanks to him. Owen had my body hurting everywhere. I needed a good soak in hot water.
                    "Call me if you have to. I mean that Violet." He said pulling me into a hug. "And take this." He gave me an all black card with his goverment name on the front. "It got about 85 bands on it. Invest in your tattoo shop baby girl." He smiled at me.
                   "Thank you baby. I will. And I will call you later so I don't give a fuck which hoe you with you better pick up." I looked at him closely. He pulled me into him and we shared a deep kiss.
                   "You know I will. Them hoes not you." He said making my heart flutter.
                   "Bye Owen. I love you." I pulled away from him wishing we didn't have to part just yet.
                   "Bye Violet. I love you too." He said looking at my ass while I got out of his SUV.
                    I limped slowly into my penhouse and dropped the bag to the hard floor. I had the biggest smile on my face thanks to him. Got me feeling like I can take the whole week head on. Also with this money I can get a bigger space and more equipment than before.
                    I picked up my phone to dial Neisha and draw myself a hot bubble bath until I heard a knock on my door. I shook me head smiling knowing it was Owen. Walking toward the door I undid the locks opening the door "I told you I didn't ..." my voice trailed off seeing Leah standing there in a grey hoodie and sweats. Anger took her my body fast.
                   "The fuck you want? Your husband not here and no longer welcome. So be happly I have him back." I spat at her pissed about to shut the door in her face. She stuck her foot in the doorway then pulled sometheing out of her backside. I looked down at the gun and I froze.
                   "I think it's time we talk. Or I can splatter your brains here. I can get away with it. My husband is a prosecutor." She smiled wildly. It looked like she hadn't slept in days. Eyes baggy and red, full of anger.
                   I stepped aside letting her in. She pointed the gun to me and instructed for me to lock the door. When I did she turned around looking at my livingroom setting. She picked up a picture of me on my glass coffee table.
                   "Well.. I can see why my husband would step out on his family. You are a breath taking woman." She said then shook her head throwing the picture to the nearest wall. "Too bad you fucked with the wrong wife. You will die for your poor choices." She turned to me pointing the 22. I stepped back looking under my couch. My 380 was under there and loaded she was standing right in front of it. I looked at her angry face and I do get that she was upset. But I'll be damed if she take my life over a nigga like Brian.
                       I just moved quick in faith diving towards her. She fired the gun and missed me by a couple of inches. I smacked it out her hand hard making it fall to the floor. Thinking quick I punched her twice in the nose making her stumble back. She came back with two hit of her own but not doing much. I been in so many fights in my time. Leah wasn't shit! We fought all over my livingroom until I  slammed her on the ground. She was right by the gun grabbing it quick. I crawled fast towards my couch reaching for my 380.
                       "You deserve to die." She said getting up ready to fire. I cocked my gun fast pointed it to her chest firing two shots. Her body slumped over falling to my feet. A pool of blood started pouring from under her. I got up looking at what I did.
                      "FUCK FUCK!" I cursed loudly. I picked up phone calling the only person who can help me.
                      "Hey ma. Wassup?" Owen answered. I got silent. Tears started falling from my eyes looking down at Leah's body. "Voilet?" Owen called my name.
                     "I need you.. I need to help me.." I said low trying to control my breathing. The last thing I wanted was to have a anxiety attack.
                     "Why? Whats wrong?" He asked getted serious.
                     "I need a clean up." I said looking at the blood dragging on my 2,000 carpet.
                      Owen was silent for a split second then said "I'll be there in 15 minutes. Don't open the door for NO ONE. Stop crying it's going to be ok. I'm here now." He said trying to calm me down. "Breathe Voilet.. just breathe." He told me clamly. "I'm on my way baby." He said then hung up. I sat down on my couch still looking down at her.
                     "You just had to be dumb. Now look at you. Dead n shit." I fumed.
       Bang! Bang! Bang!
                     "Police! Opened up. There was report of gunfire! Come out with our hands up!" An officer yelled through my front door. I froze in place not knowing what to do. The wife of an U.S. Prosecutor was laying dead on my floor .. God help me...