Violet Smith

💰 For The Love Of Money 💰

  Part 1: Violet Smith.

      "I don't see why you just won't let me take care of you. You know I'm good for it. My wife doesn't suspect a thing." I smiled to myself listening to another hoe of mine. This always happens tho. I couldn't blame them. The type of pussy I have you would want to lock my sexy ass in the house too.
                I got up from my king sized bed slipping on my black lace robe. "You know I can't do that Bobby. Plus your wife has to be blind if she don't see what's going on." I said hoping he drop the shit. I hate when they get all attached. I'm not that type of bitch.
                He got up showing off his naked coco colored frame. Bobby one of those skinny niggas with a long dick to match. He can't even lie he can fuck hella good. But he not my best. He just did the job for the moment.
                 "I must not be the one nigga. You fucking someone else?" He had his nerve to say. I looked at him like he grew two heads.
                 "Coming from a nigga that is married with 5 kids. Bobby get yo shit together. Matter of fact get out. And leave my money on the bed nigga." I waved him off going into my wide bathroom. I was ready for a shower and a blunt. He was killing my vibe.
                 He pulled me into his arms trying to lean in for a kiss and I turned my head. "Come on Violet. Why you doing this. You know I love you." I laughed in his face.
                 "Get the fuck out. And as I said leave my 3,000 on the bed and my rent better be paid or you not hearing from me again." I looked at him challenging his manhood. As always bowed down like the bitch I made him. Like my others.
                 "I see you wanna trip now since you got the dick. Imma leave but I will be calling you tomorrow. And I paid your rent this morning you know that." He said getting dressed. He gave me my money and I walked him to the door to leave. He wasted enough of my night.
                 "Goodnight Violet. I love yo crazy ass." He said before leaving.
                 "Bye Bobby." I shut the door shaking my head.
                 I laughed to myself turning on my surround sound speakers. Usher sung through my room as I prepared for my hot shower. After the long day at my fashion boutique dealing with bitches, I be needing my alone time.
                I hope yall didn't think I was one of these air head hoes that fuck married men to pay for a lifestyle. No ma'am. I am my own independent woman. I have 3 degrees and a fashion shop I opened early this year. Not only that I am in the process of opening a tattoo shop as well. I bust my ass to get where I am and I will continue to until I'm where I want to be in my life. I always was an over achiever. I would say I get it from my parents.. if I knew them. I'm a foster child.
              These niggas just the icing on the cake for me. I have no intention on settling down anytime soon. No family or ties. I'm a busy ass woman sooo niggas want my pussy so bad? You pay me. Want my time? You pay me. Take trips? You pay for me and everything. Want me to be your little freaky bitch on the weekend while your boring ass wife sit home with the kids? You PAY me. If you think a nigga won't fall in line you not fucking with the right pockets. Niggas will do anything to keep they freak bitch happy. ANYTHING!
                The music stopped letting me know someone was calling. It was well over midnight so I was sure it wasn't anything involving buisness. Letting it hang up and music continue to play again. I sung along to rihanna enjoying my me time.
                It was past 1am on a Friday night and I was in bed reading a book on my tablet. My phone rung again this time I grabbed it to see who the hell it can be. Brian flashed arcoss the screen and I declined it. Brian was another hoe of mine who was a proud married man with 3 kids. So he say. When he hit my phone up he ready for threesomes. Going to strip clubs. Sucking on my pussy until I fall asleep. He was a nasty one but his dick was about 7 inches and skinny. His drenched pockets make up for it all the way tho. He was the number 1 U.S. prosecutor in Atlanta. A dirty one at that. He well paid by the government and drug dealers.
                "What Brian?" I answered the fourth time he called.
                "Why you just answering the phone violet. I pay the damn bill!" He fumed. I laughed in face and hung up. One thing about me. I will not argue with a married man. You have a woman already so it's no need to control me, conrol the bitch you cheating on.
                 He called right back and I ignored him again. Turning up the tv lighting a second blunt. This weekend is the only weekend I have off a month to myself.
                 After 30 minutes my phone lit up with the cashapp sign. I smiled looking at the 1,600 Brian just sent to me.
              For: Since you want to be brat.
                      I love you. Please call me back.
                I put my phone on airplane mode and laid back to enjoy the rest of my night. It wasn't until 4am I started to doze off.
       Boom Boom Boom
               I jumped up pissed hearing someone at my door. Looking at my phone screen it was 6am. I rolled out of bed slowly putting on my robe. "Whoever the fuck it is can wait!" I yelled as I walked through the hallway getting aggervated at the anxious knocking.
                 When I opened it Brian was standing there with two dozen roses. I got annyoued quick. "What do you want brian? Won't your wife be looking for this early?" I asked looking at his smiling face. Brian was cute but not my type completely. He was light skinned and 6'7. About 205. Shaved beard. Black fade. He kept himself together at all times.
                  "I needed to see you. You wasn't answering my called so I wanted to stop by. I miss you Violet." He said trying to hand me the roses and come in. I laughed trying to piss him off so he can leave. Instead he just pushed me back trying to come in.
                  "You got someone in here huh? Don't worry he about to leave I pay the rent here too. I see you paid it this morning you could have called me." He fumed throwing the roses on my leather couch. I shook my head as he walked to my room seeing no one was there. Then he looked through the extra room. Bathrooms. I walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. He came into the kitchen with a shame look.
                    "Now that you done searching you can leave. I don't time for all this shit and it's too early." I said pushing past him to walk his ass out. He grabbed my arm forcing me to the kitchen wall.
                   "I'm sorry Violet. I just love you. I know its hard because I'm with her. But you know I love you. I just don't want no one touching you. Fucking you like me." He said like really be doing shit to me. He reached down into my robe rubbing my pussy slow. "I missed you and I know she missed me too." He kissed my neck rubbing her faster. I just let him have his way for a second dropping my robe to the floor.
                 "Get out Brian." I said low. What I said fell on death ears because he was still going down sucking my nipples. Going down to my love box.
                  "Let me taste her first please. I need it." He kissed her softly. His tounge slid up and down my clit making me cry out. I put my right leg around his neck letting him suck on my pussy faster. He held my hips in place eating me like I told him was never going to again.
                    "Ohhh shittt. Fuckkk nigga." I grinded my hips on his face feeling another nut coming. He continued to suck on my clit faster fingering me at the same time. I kept fucking his face harder feeling my orgasm building.
                     Suddenly another bang came on my door "I know you in there Brian! You still cheating on me?! After all we been through! I followed yo ass here! Now open this fuckin door!" A angry female voice yelled through my door. I knew it was his wife which piss me off because I do not play shit like this. If you gone have me as a side bitch keep yo main one in line, I am no scared woman by any means.
               Brian jumped up with a scared look on his face. I however, just picked up my robe and fixed myself. The banging got more louder. I did a small laugh.
                  "You better get your wife away from my door Brian. I don't give a fuck what you tell her but I know she better leave from my fuckin house and since you can't control your bitch this the last time we seeing each other. Get the fuck out." I said coldly then walked to my front door to let this bitch collect her husband. 
                 I swung it opened with a big smile. When she saw me in my lace robe her face fell. I know I'm a sexy ass bitch and then some. She was the same hieght as me but her shape was no match to me. She was bright skined and I was chocolate. Tatted, body that can stop traffic. Innocent angelic face. She was no where compared to me.
                Her twisted face turned to anger. "So you the bitch that been fucking my husband!" She yelled trying to get a rise out of me. I simply smiled wider and stepped aside for her to see him standing in the livgingroom. 
                  "I only been keeping him entertained while he pay my bills with yall money. Now get the fuck away from my house and take you husband with you. Oh, he ate my pussy too so I expect a payment in the next hour. Right daddy?" I cooed at Brian wishing this bitch would step in. Instead she stood there dumbfounded looking at him waiting for an answer. Brian look at his wife then me.
                "Yes Violet I will. Bye. Come on Leah. I don't even know why you followed me. You was suppoed to be at work." He said pissed he got caught red handed. I excorted both they ass out shutting the door. I bust out laughing so hard. Niggas really ain't shit. That's why I treat them the way I do.
                  Now that the morning enterainment was out of the way I went into the bathroom to get myself ready for the day if shopping and catching up with family. Tonight, girls time with my bitches.
      Later that night.
                 "Damn sis. You gone give them a heart attack tonight." My bestie Neisha laughed looking a my black lace bodysuit. I finished it off with black Cinderella heels. Ass sitting up like a pumkin. D cup breast sitting up high in my straples bra. Make up done light. Hair wine curled flipped sideways. Gold ice jewelry. I looked like a real vixen. One niggas can only dream about.
              "That's the plan. You look good too babes." I smiled at her red strapless two peice. Just like me my best friend was sexy as hell.
               "Oh you know. Niggas look but gotta pay to touch." She laughed lighting a blunt. We was ready for a night of fun going to a strip club. I was bisexual and could use some pussy shaking in my face. Just like a nigga I enjoy a sexy ass woman. 
                   As we pulled up there we took a quick shot in the car checking last minute looks before stepping out of my new burgandy Mersades Benz.
                All eyes were on Neisha and I as we rolled straight past the long line to the front bouncers. Neisha fucks the owner so we never have to pay nor wait in line. VIP section everytime. He do us right.
               "Hey beautiful ladies." The bouncer Max smiled at us like a kid in the candy store. We both greeted back going in to our section. I smiled looking around at the big crowd. Fine ass bitches and niggas were everywere. Like fish on a line ready to get caught. Ballers and drug dealers was everywhere in here tonight.
              While we walked to our section I looked at the strippers for the night taking a couple picks I wanted. Until I heard a deep ass sexy voice behind me that send chills down my back to my private area. A voice I didn't think I would hear again.
                "Violet?.. Violet Smith. Haha Damn who would have thought my first night out I was gone be blessed to see you." I turned to see him.. The ONLY nigga to ever bring me to my knees at a time. Owen Johnson. Known in the streets as Black. Cause this nigga was the definition of flawless chocolate. No blemish in sight. Thick full goatee beard. Thick arched brows. Deep intense gray eyes as if he staring into your soul. Big juicy lips. 6'9. 230 pounds. This man had a body made from the Gods. Still just as handsome as I remembered.
                  I cleared my dry throat looking up at him. He was staring down at me with those I wanna eat you alive eyes. Looking at his Versace fit and ice on his neck and wrist I knew he was right back in the streets like it wasn't shit. "Hey Owen.. I thought you had 4 more years." I said making him laugh showing his perfect white teeth. I started getting wet immediately his smile was addicting. He was smelling good.
                "My lawyers good at what they do. Took a 6 years but I'm here now. Like I never left." He said looking around. Hoes was eyes us all over the club because I was talking to him.
                  Owen was the definition of a dope boy turn rich. Fat pockets with a big black dick to match. He was the one who taught me how to dog these niggas and make them the bitches they are. He was my rock at time before he got caught up with muder and went to jail. He was supposed to be serving a 10 year bid for manslaughter. We was down for each other. We both did our thing but knew what it was we was together. We both wasn't about settling down and loved our single lives. Until we around each other. Its like a drug you gotta hit and you keep going back for it.
                "I see.. I missed you." I caught myself saying. He pulled me into his arms making my body go numb. I felt his big hand travel down my ass making me wetter than I already was. I was ready to ride his dick in front of all these people.
               "You can show me how much later. And don't think I haven't heard about yo ass while I was gone. But I'm proud of you my Bonnie. I taught you well." He kissed my neck making my knees weaker.
                  "Ever since we were young." I looked into his eyes.
                  Owen and I grew up in the same neighborhood but I was a foster kid hopping all over Atlanta to different homes. We met when I moved with a family across the street from him. Owen was a corner boy then but was working his way up. He helped out by bringing me to high school. Motivated me to not quit. The only one who cheered for me at my high school graduation. Showed me I can always count on him. No matter where they sent me, he always found me and made sure I was ok. We been close ever since.
                "Have your fun with your girls. Then meet me after. Cause I'm on you from here on out. And here." He handed me a big stack I saw only hundreds.
                 "Thank you daddy." I kissed his big soft lips then walked off knowing he was watching my fat ass.
                The rest of the night was like a blur. I was getting faded getting a dance by one of the baddest strippers in the club. She was in only a G string shaking everything she had in my lap.
                 Owen was in another VIP getting a dance from about 3 of them at once. We both were just stealing glances at one another. Eyes screaming the same thing. We was ready to tear into each other.
                 Suddenly my eyes got wide to see Brian storming straight towards my section. He looked like he been crying.
                 "VIOLET! BABY I LEFT MY WIFE. WE CAN BE TOGETHER!" My stomach turned hearing Brian's loud voice over the music. I saw the bouncer holding him back from coming into the section. He had roses and a small white box. I looked at where Owen was sitting but I didn't see him at all.
              "BRIAN LEAVE! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO DO THAT SHIT!" I spat at him behind the bouncer back. His face fell then got filled with anger.
                 "VIOLET I DON'T CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT. I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY WIFE!" He yelled throwing the small white box at my heels. I looked down at it and started laughing. Until I looked behind Brian, fear took over my body for him seeing Owen's big frame coming towards him.
                "You wanna bet yo life on that?" He said making Brian turn around to face him. I stepped out the section as fast as I can to get between them looking at Owen. Brian was a U.S. prosecutor I couldn't let him get caught up again because of me.
               "Baby don't.. you just got out. I can't have you leaving again." I tried to get him to look at me but his eyes was fixed on Brian like a lion would look at his next meal. We were so protective over each other at a time it's crazy.
            Brian grabbed my arm quick not even knowing he fucked up. Owen was faster pulling me to the side and throwing three punches at Brian so fast. "NO OWEN!" I yelled out.....