Chapter 4

Dedicated to stylesfatality. Thanks for your support.

Pic of Michael on side.

Drew gritted his teeth and clenched his fist hard to prevent himself from pounding the bald headed prick in front of him. This man was testing his patience. God knows how many shots of whisky this prick had already ingested.

"So do you have the money or not? " Drew questioned for the umpteenth time. He swirled the bear bottle in his hand before taking a small sip. Getting drunk was not his intention now.

" Ya about that man. You know boss is very strict. He intends to give the money man" here we go again.

Drew was losing his temper as this man continued to ramble about his unseen boss. For heaven's sake it was a simple yes or no question. But only if  this prick would answer it rather than waste his time. Drew could have done a couple of additional shifts in the restaurant by now.

"But boss has some conditions man" the man slurred.

"What conditions?" Wasn't making him sign some papers enough for him.

Drew needed some money urgently. He had contacted his friend Jake who introduced him to some friend who in turn introduced him to this prick. He had made Drew sign some papers stating that his boss will rent him money that Drew had to pay back with interest. The prick had told Drew to meet here at the bar to hand over the money. But now he is blabbering on and on about his stupid boss.

"He will give you the money, but you have to do a job for him" he whispered leaning close to Drew. His alcoholic breath made Drew's stomach to churn.

"What job? " Drew asked a little bit loudly causing the man to immediately 'shush' him.

"It's confidential man. Nobody can know. So keep your fu*king voice down" he snapped at Drew. "It is quite simple. I will give you some packets and you have to safely deliver it to a place. Deal finished and you get the money" the man gulped the rest of his whisky down his throat before ordering for another one.

Packets? Deal?  Drew's eyes widened. "You want me to deliver drugs.  You as*hole. You- never mind, forget it."  Drew gritted his teeth and glared at the man before getting up.

He didn't want to waste anymore time talking to this stupid drug dealer. He was not a criminal for heaven's sake nor had any intention to become one.

But the man soon caught his T-shirt and pulled him back. He leaned closer to Drew as a smug smile spread on his face.

"You forgot something man. You signed these papers. It wasn't for nothing. Either you do the job or this can do some serious damage" the man said waving the papers in front of Drew's face.

Drew turned to look around. Okay nobody was paying them much attention. Drew hastily caught the man by the collar before slamming his front to the nearby wall and trapped the man between the wall and himself. He twisted the man's arm causing him to loosen his grip on the paper. Drew took the paper and released the man. Before he could react Drew had torn the papers. That seemed easy.

"No papers, no job, so no damn deal. Good bye" with that Drew straightened his shirt and headed out of the bar.  Idiotic prick had lost him almost an hour. At least now he can head to his job at the workshop.

"Hey,  you didn't think that were the original papers, did you man? " This prick had no intention of leaving him alone.

But what he said made Drew stop in his tracks. 'Original papers'. Of course not. How could he be a fool to think that this damn drug dealer would let him tear up the original papers.