07

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉,

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙-𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You were looking forward to a night out with Bakugo. Although his thoughts on marriage were not exactly pleasing to you, you knew he loved you and for now, that was enough. You had been noticing Bakugo was taking you out more often, usually you would just stay in and hang out maybe order some food or watch a movie. However, he had been taking you on more romantic and formal dates, which you happened to like very much.

Tonight, he was taking you to a botanical garden, and it was in full bloom! You were amazed by the beauty of the flora all around you. Bakugo's fingers were intertwined with yours as you walked through the mostly empty garden. It was such a romantic and wonderful atmosphere. You walked along the brick path hand-in-hand. Birds chirped and you saw a few butterflies flutter around. The colorful flowers smelled like spring-time and almost everywhere you looked the scenery was beautiful.

"Everything is so pretty here," You thought out loud.

"You're prettier," Bakugo grumbled, daring not to let you see his pink-tinted face. You smiled and thanked him. You approached a section of the garden that had tiny little pebbles that outlined the path which stretched around a stone fountain with lily pads floating on the water. Bunches of your favorite flowers were planted all around the path and the fountain, much to your delight. You let your fingers dip down into the cool and crisp water of the fountain, causing ripples to flow throughout the water. You smiled.

Bakugo looked at you sitting on the edge of the fountain, drawing patterns in the water with your finger. Your beautiful (h/c) hair shimmered in the sunlight and your (e/c) eyes held such contentment and peace. He loved you more than he could possibly put into words. He felt around in his pocket until his hand grasped that velvet box. He held it tightly and stepped closer to you. He smiled.

"(Y/n), there's something I've been meaning to ask you," Bakugo began, feeling his heart pound in his chest. He took a deep breath and was about to get down on one knee, but his phone started to ring. With a loud groan, he let go of the box in his pocket and took out his phone. He answered angrily.

"Who is this?" He snapped at whoever on earth was on the other line.

"I-I'm sorry, sir," A woman said. "I-I work for the general hospital on Fifth street, a-and you're on the emergency call list for a Kirishima Ejiro."

"What?" Bakugo asked, growing concerned and considerably less angry. Upon seeing his change in demeanor, you also grew concerned.

"Mr. Kirishima suffered several severe injuries while working--" Bakugo didn't give the woman a chance to continue before he hung up. He mumbled a few curse words under his breath.

"We gotta go, Kirishima's in the hospital," Bakugo didn't say another word before bolting off, with you at his heels. You were both running out of the garden and onto the street in search of the hospital. You could tell Bakugo was worried about his best friend, mostly by his quietness. You would have been wondering what Bakugo was about to ask you, but your mind was fogged with worry and anxiousness.

Bakugo burst into the hospital and demanded Kirishima's room number. Too frightened to argue, the woman at the front desk gave it up and pointed you in the right direction. You jumped for the elevator and Bakugo slammed the proper button. Bakugo was stiff and tense as he tapped his foot on the floor of the moving box. You reached out and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Everything's going to be okay," You spoke softly. Bakugo looked at you, his bright crimson eyes clouded with thoughts moving a million miles an hour. You kissed his cheek and smiled at him sympathetically. Bakugo placed his hand over yours silently.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿...