03

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀,

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙-𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After Bakugo decided on the ring he was going to ask you to marry him with, he now had to hide it from you. You were also perceptive and observant, so it might be a bit difficult. Bakugo put the velvet black box in his pocket along with his hands so it wouldn't look weird, just in case you came home early. Luckily, you weren't there so he had some time to hide the box where you would never find it. It was almost 5:30 so Bakugo knew he didn't have a lot of time, so he had to think fast.

What is one place in his apartment you would never go to? You both swapped spare keys to your apartments so you might as well live together. Whenever you weren't at your place, you were at his, and vice versa. You were pretty old-school so even though you've been together for like ten years, you still live in different apartments. You almost moved into the same building once, but the sale fell through.

Bakugo decided to hide the ring by taping the box on the back of the headboard of his bed. He thought it was pretty genius, why would you ever look back there? It was perfect, and just in time too! Right after Bakugo taped the box down he heard the front door open.

"Hey, jerk! Are you home?" He heard you call out.

"Yeah ya punk!" He called back as he left the bedroom. He found you taking off shoes at the door and you walked over to him.

"I didn't expect you to be home so early," You remarked while giving him a hug.

"I'm the top hero at the agency it's no wonder I got off early," Bakugo stated smugly. "Kick ass today?"

"I always do," You said sassily. "Anything interesting happen?"

"No," Bakugo lied, trying to seem nonchalant about it. He didn't like to lie to you, but he wanted to make the proposal special. Making it special would involve not letting you catch on about it, so he had to lie just this once. The rest of the day Bakugo couldn't get the picture out of his head. He wanted to do it and he wanted to soon. The only problem was now he had to figure out how he was going to ask you.

He needed to make it memorable and the best proposal in the history of proposals. He could manage that, right? He would totally be able to pull this off. As he laid awake that night, he came up with the perfect way to do it.

He was going to take you out to a nice fancy restaurant--one with a good view, like on one of the top floors and nice music. He was going to dress nicely and keep the ring box in his pocket. After you eat, he was going to get down on one knee, and just ask you. It was a simple plan, but it would work. It would work and it would be perfect. You were going to remember that day for the rest of your life. You were going to be so happy you cried.

Bakugo got up from bed at about ten at night to go make the reservation, too excited to wait until the morning. He was going to take you out to dinner and ask you to marry him the following Saturday night. It was Tuesday, so he only had to wait four days. Four days until you were his fiance...

He fell asleep with an almost smug grin on his face thinking about it.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿...