Welcome Back {51}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Two more weeks, still no Kakashi. You already started getting worried about three weeks ago, now you're always on edge for some bad news.

But you haven't gotten that 'feeling' that Iruka was talking about; the one where you think he's dead. He's alive and you know it. He wouldn't die as easily as you did.

"Thanks for buying me dinner." You thank Kurenai. She's noticed how stressed you've been so she took you out on a self-care day. It was really sweet, but you didn't enjoy it as much as you should have.

She throws an arm around your shoulders and laughs. "Don't thank me, it's just what friends do. Did you like the hot springs? I thought they were the perfect temperature today."

No.

"Yeah, it was nice."

The two of you continue making small talk as you finish your meals. Once she pays, you both head down the road side by side.

She suddenly nudges you in the shoulder and wiggles her eyebrows. "So~ what is it like?"

You look at her and raise an eyebrow. "What is what like?"

"The sex!" She exclaims nonchalantly, making your entire face heat up as your feet literally come to a halt.

"Maybe don't say that so loud!" You whisper shout.

She sees your embarrassed self and giggles, keeping her arm around your shoulder. "Oh come on! It's just girl-talk~" She sings playfully.

You refuse eye contact and pull your sleeves over your hands. "The food was good." You say, trying to change the subject.

Kurenai notices this and laughs some more. "It's not a bad thing to talk about, you know. You don't have to be embarrassed, Y/N."

You raise an eyebrow and look back at her. "Oh really? What about you and Asuma? Anything interesting happening there?"

The woman's face goes beet red and she shuts up real quick, her arm faltering.

You see this and giggle, "It's not a bad thing to talk about, you know. You don't have to be embarrassed, Kurenai~" You mock teasingly, making her laugh loudly.