Future Plan {32}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You activate your eyes and dart your eyes everywhere as you jump from tree to tree. "There are too many animals out to sense any heat sources accurately." You announce.

At this point, you're extremely annoyed. It's been 15 minutes and there's still not a single lead.

Seno smacks his lips and signals for you all to stop running. "We're splitting up." The idea sounds very stupid in your opinion, but he's the team leader so you do as he says. The other man in the bird mask, Yotoka, and you both nod while everyone heads separate ways.

As you go East all you can think about is who this group of people is. There's an extremely high chance it's your mother and you know that.

Actually, you're certain it's your mother. It would be too much of a coincidence if not.

If it was her, that means she's associated with Orochimaru. You aren't exactly sure what that means for you. Is it still the best idea to go to her?

You push all of your worries away and focus on the sounds around you. You're slightly afraid that your hearing will leave you again. You still aren't sure why that happens, but you have a strong feeling it is connected with your mother.

You run for only a few more minutes until you hear a bomb go off in the North; the direction that Seno ran to.

You immediately turn around and spring in that direction, knowing that Yokota should also be headed that way. As you jump from tree to tree you feel your heart start thumping in your chest, finally excited to get into some action.

"I'm so ready." You whisper and pull a kunai from the pouch on your lower back, a smirk under your mask.

But that excitement fades when you get to the area that the bomb went off and immediately spot Seno, extremely hurt with his mask broken on the floor.

Not hesitating, you get over to him and put him over your back and take him away from the smoke.

"Where are they?" You ask as you set him safely against a tree. He lets out a wince of pain and holds his side. "West. There are only 3, not sure where the other is. All wearing cloaks."