I'll Wait for You {47}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The strong smell of spices hits your nose and it abruptly wakes you up from your sleep.

"Ngh~ Kashi~" You whine and reach behind you to his side of the bed, only for it to be empty.

Confusion covers your tired face and you groggily turn around, lazily lifting your eyelids to see nobody, only an indent left from your boyfriend's heavy body.

You go back to your position before but kick part of the blanket off, exposing your underwear. "Kakashi! Get back in here!" You scream, wanting a certain thing from him.

Only a second passes before the door whips open... but the voice you hear is not Kakashi's.

"Heya mom!"

At Naruto's voice, you whip around and roll into the blankets, hiding yourself. You look over and to your surprise— all of Team 7 except Kakashi is standing in your bedroom, heavy blushes on each of their faces.

"What the fuck!?" You scream at them, making them go white-eyed at your anger. You then grab a pillow and chuck it as hard as you can at them. "Get the fuck out!"

They immediately comply and trample each other out the door, scared of you at the moment.

When you're finally alone once more, you step out of bed and head to your dresser, muttering curses at the kids.

It's been a week since you got your cast off, which was on for two months. The whole time you were being babied by Kakashi, which was expected. You couldn't even shower by yourself considering your cast couldn't get wet.

Even the past week Kakashi insisted on taking care of you. He claimed it was because 'you're still weak', but you know the real reason; he still feels like it's his fault everything happened in the first place.

After throwing on one of Kakashi's shirts and slipping up a pair of spandex shorts, you leave your bedroom and head to the bathroom.

"H-hi Y/N-sensei." Three voices say at once, a scared tone laced between their words.