Chapter 7

I woke up feeling off the beat the next morning. I am still lying on Chace's comfortable bed and started to feel hungry when I smell and heard the sound of bacon being fried. I get up and untangled my hair using my fingers. I am still in my office clothes and all I wanted to do at the moment is to take a warm relaxing bath. I ached whenever I vision the last night's event but I'm thankful that Chace is there to stop the psycho-maniac.

I hopped out of the bed and with the little steps I tried to move towards the door. As I opened the door, the view was so appetizing. Chace is at the kitchen making some coffee while his sweat pants hang on his hips showing the garter of his Calvin Klein undergarment. Take note, he has no shirt just his sweat pants and the thing beneath it, and he looks so damn sexy.

"Good morning!" He uttered without glancing at me.

"Sorry if I wake you. I made breakfast. You can sit on the stool at the counter. I'm just making some coffee." He continued.

Oh god! Am I dreaming? Chace Morris is making breakfast for me. I can't help but blush at the thought.

"Are you okay? Does your abdomen still hurts?" I didn't notice him walking near me. I was once again clouded by my thoughts of him. Why does he have this kind of effect on me? He frowns when I didn't answer. But I tried to push my thoughts away and I shrugged. I don't know what else to respond to.

"I uh-I should go." I wanted to eat everything he prepared but this isn't right. I should not be here in his place. His girlfriend might walk in and I don't what her to see me here.

"You look weak. You should eat your breakfast first to regain your energy." His voice is so inviting but I shouldn't pry.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I said.

"Why not?" He asked confusedly.

"Your. Erm... your girlfriend might walk in and I don't want her to see me in your place. That wouldn't be right." I tried to avoid making eye contact with him so I turn my gaze to the front door hoping no one else comes in.

He laughed. And I turn to look at him.

"Seriously?" He mocks. I could sense in his eyes he was serious but his tone was different.
I just stared at him not blinking and when he realized I was serious he laughed again. What's wrong with this guy! I was staring confusedly at him until I realized how good looking he really is and I noticed the dimples in his cheeks that I never notice he has. He looks so playful and relax. I can't help staring at him. I even wanted to poke his deep dimples in his cheeks but I stopped myself.

"What? Stop ogling." He smirked and he caught me off guard. I didn't notice I was staring at him for a long time.

"I Uhm... I really need to go." I turned away to avoid his eyes again. I was so embarrassed he caught me staring at him.

"I don't have a girlfriend. So please just go sit and eat." He plea and I became even more confused when he said he doesn't have a girlfriend. Did he and Scarlet break up already? And before I could stop myself, I asked him.

"Did you and the girl with red hair already broke up?" I was surprised by what I said and I could tell he was surprised too.

He laughed again but this time I tried to look away. I don't want to embarrass myself more.

"You really thought she was my girlfriend!?" Then he laughed again.

"Scarlet is not my girlfriend." He uttered with the big grin on his face showing off his deep dimples again.

I frowned and I could tell I looked more confused than ever. 

"I don't do commitment." He said but that gets me even more confused.