letters ↹ 30

closer and closer it was till graduation. precisely five days until they had the rest of their life ahead of them. matt was mostly scared, but layla... not so much.

yes, the thought of the future did scare her, but she knew what she is going to do and what she is determined to be.

matt, however he was scared because he did not know what he wanted to be. obviously, he wants a family with a beautiful wife and a dog; he wants a life that can be lived without the hesitations. matt knew he had to do something with making people happy.

"layla, what do you think i'd be best at doing?"

"hmm, maybe acting? you can act right?" she asked, joking around with him.

"i can! i just don't wanna show you," he spoke the end softly as a red blush came upon his cheeks. she giggled and wrapped her arms around matthew.

"you'll find something babe, i just know it," she kissed his knuckles and walked upstairs to change into pajamas. matt sat on the couch, waiting for her to come back down.

layla came down ten minutes later wearing matt's hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans.

"can i show you something?" she asked, looking into matthew's eyes.

"sure," he was already dressed and they hopped in layla's car. layla knew where she was going, though matthew didn't.

layla was driving to a cliff that was located near the west side of los angeles.

"i-i'ts beautiful, layla. j-just like you,"

AWE

okay for the past like three days, I've been watching teen wolf aND I HAVE A BAD CASE OF THE ISAAC LAHEY AND JACKSON WHITTMORE FEELS HELP ME LORD.

ALSO ALLISON ARGENT WILL FOREVER SLAY MY WORLD.

that is all
luv u