Robo Fizz x Shy!Male!Reader

(Synopsis: Your friends teased you about being a virgin and you go to seek help from another friend, who we all know very well...)

(Type of Oneshot: Lemon)

(Published: March 4, 2021)

(Reader is femboy lol. Also, V E R Y lewd chapter...)

"Come on, guys! Stop being so mean!" You whined, puffing your cheeks out. Your friends, Charlyne, Max, and Lonnie, laughed at you.

"That's so cute, Y/N! I'm surprised someone as small and adorable as you hasn't gotten in the bed with anyone, but at the same time, I'm not." Your friend, Lonnie, said to you.

"What's so important about having to have sex with someone. It's not like some trophy to be earned." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"But, don't you want to at least know what it's like? To feel someone touching you? Licking you? Pounding into your-" "Okay, okay, I get it!" You waved your hands in her face.

"Sex is supposed to be a special experience that you share with someone you love. Not some toy to pass around to random people." You explained to them.

Your friends sighed, "Y/N, Sweetie, we know you feel that way about it. But, we don't want you to be treated a certain way because if this. We tease you because we know you can take a joke. But, here in Hell, being a virgin is kind of a big deal." Charlyne put a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah, if you want people to respect you, you gotta get some action!" Max laughed. "Yeah!" Lonnie chimed in. "Okay, you know what! Let's make a deal!" You shouted.

"Hm?" Max hummed in confusion. You looked up at them, "If I can get laid by someone within the next 24 hours, you guys have to promise to never tease me again!" You said.

"Are you serious?" They all asked. You nodded. "Deal!" Max and Lonnie said excitedly, shaking your hands.

Charlyne shook her head, "This is gonna go south."

"Okay, find someone willing....find someone willing." You mumbled walking through Greed Ring of Hell. You rushed around, taking notice of certain people. You then bumped into someone. "Hey, little dude. What are you doing all alone. Do you need some help getting home?" A fox-like demon said smoothly, placing a hand around your waist. 

You shook your head quickly, "No, no, no, no, no! I'm alright!" You smiled. You pulled away and ran. You looked around, quickly spotting the familiar sign of a place you knew. Your face brightened. You ran towards the amusement park known as Loo Loo Land, where one of your best friends lived and worked.

You entered the park, running past people and apologizing to some as you hit them on accident. Suddenly, you hit someone again, but this time, a different voice spoke, "Huh? Oh, h-hey, Y/N!" Your best friend, Fizzarolli, greeted you. You heated up, "O-Oh, hi, Fizz!" You stuttered nervously.

He helped you up, spinning you around a little, "W-W-Where have you been al-all week?" You laughed, "I had a sleepover with my friends, but I came here because I-I, uh...need your help." You blushed as he stood next to you, placing a hand on your head.

"Whaddya need, k-kid?" He laughed. "Me and my friends made a deal that if I could get in bed with someone before the end of the day, they would stop teasing me about being a...virgin." You huffed after explaining everything rather quickly.

"Oh, and you need my help b-b-because?~" He inquired. Your face felt warm again. You were embarrassed by this, but answered anyway, "You're the only one I trust." 

"You su-sure, kid? I may be a l-little....advanced for you." Fizzarolli joked. You nodded quickly, looking determined. "Alright, th-then!" He shrugged in response. You gasped as he grabbed your hand and led you towards the bathroom.

"C-Can't do it in my tent. Cameras e-e-everywhere. Don't want anyone to see us...unless y-your into that shit." Fizz chuckled, voice glitching. You both entered the bathroom and you stepped forward, your back towards him.

"Soooo, when do we start?" You turned around to ask, only to be met with the bright, glowing eyes of Fizzarolli. He grinned deviously, revealing his sharp teeth.

"Now~"

You were shaking in your boots. Or should I say your sneakers. His claws latched onto your sides and he placed you on the sink, making you sit up on your knees. Since Fizz was much taller than you, you had to strain your neck to look up at him. 

"Open your mouth." He grinned more as you obeyed his command, opening your mouth as wide as you could. His fingers went to pull your tongue out. You were confused, feeling him rub over the surface of the wet, muscle in your mouth.

"Before I-I continue, I'll ask again. Y-You sure about this, N/N? I'm not gonna g-g-go easy on ya'~" You slowly nodded and that triggered him.

He pulled you down from the sink counter and turned you around. Your face rested on the counter and you jumped at the feeling of your skirt being flipped upward.

Your boxers were ripped off and a sudden feeling of agonizing pain went through your bottom, "Augh!-" You shouted.

It kept repeating and you felt tears come to your eyes. "F-Fizz...a...rolli!" with each of his thrusts you breathed out a syllable. You clenched your fists, beginning to feel pleasure. "Wow, you r-really are a v-v-virgin!" Fizz smirked, letting out quiet grunts.

You whimpered. This was so much for your small body to handle. And you loved it already. Your hands hit the mirror, resting there and hitting the glass everytime Fizz pushed back in.

"Fiz-" He silenced you and you winced in pain as he placed a hand over the front of your neck. He pulled your head back, making you look at him.

Your face held an expression that Fizzarolli couldn't help but get turned on by.

"Shit..." He muttered. "I-I'm close. Are you gonna take it like the slutty, cum-dumpster y-y-you are?" He asked, leaning down to whisper in your ear while still fucking you senseless.

You could only answer with a loud moan. "C'mon. Ans-Answer me~" "Yes!~" you groaned out.

"Good b-boy~" he said, beginning to thrust even rougher. You felt him start to slow down, but still keeping a fast pace.

With one final thrust, you felt him release inside of you. This caused your own release and you moaned while letting out small whimpers.

You waist fell down from his grip and you tiredly laid your head down on the sink counter.

Fizzarolli pulled out and you whined at the feeling of his juices dripping out slowly. You pulled down your skirt. Your body felt weak, you could barely stand.

"Wow, I di-did a number on you, didn't I, k-kid?" He smirked.

"My cum sure does look well in your a-ass~" he said, lifting your skirt with one finger and examining the messy situation.

"Here." Fizz helped you up, carrying you bridal style. "Thanks, Fizzarolli." You smiled at him gently. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"N-N-No problem!"

"Hello, losers." You smirked as you had found your friends.

"Wait....don't tell me you actually..." "Oh, I did." You answered Max. Lonnie grinned, "Oh, hell yeah!" She cheered.

"Good job, Y/N! Who'd you score?" She questioned. You looked over to the entrance of the theme park you just left.

"Well-" "Don't pester him guys! His sex life is none of your business!" Charlyne scolded the 2. They both groaned in annoyance, crossing their arms and pouting.

You laughed, thinking back to what happened earlier. You blushed, a small smile on your face. That was pretty fun.