Jealous!Robo Fizz x Fem!Reader

(Synopsis: You are the mechanic at Loo Loo Land and you don't get along that well with Fizz until your friend pays a visit and craziness breaks out)

(Type of Oneshot: Fluff)

(Published: December 14, 2020)

"N-N/N! You came to visit little old me?" The annoying robot saw you come in his dressing room. You rolled your eyes, "Don't act dumb, Fizzarolli. You know you did this to yourself on purpose."

You dropped your toolbox and proceeded to remove his shirt. "Ooh, s-straight to undressing, huh?~" you glared at him, opening his chest and pulling on a wire harshly. He winced in pain and held up his hands in defense, "Okay, okay!"

You grabbed a screw driver and removed some of the screws around the inside of his torso. You noticed that two of them were missing and that it was causing his body to be unstable and become prone to falling off.

"What the- why would you..." "What, I didn't do a-anything." Fizz smirked. You seethed in anger and began to find random screws and replace the missing ones. "There. Ready for your show." You said, wiping your forehead after struggling with putting the tiny parts in.

"Aw, done all re-ready? I enjoyed you having your hands all over me~" you glared, face scrunching up in disgust but cheeks becoming a deep red, "You need to take a chill pill, Mr. Fizzy." You teased him, calling him his most disliked nickname.

Even if he annoyed the heaven out of you, you always felt a strong attraction to the creepy clown. He flirted with you daily, but you assumed he did it since you knew about his....other 'job' for the adults. You knew he would never actually love you or appreciate the work you did for him in anyway.

You hated him for it. He drove you insane and yet you loved him on a high level. It angered you to actually eventually fall for this robot...clown thing.

His green eyes narrowed at you and he scoffed, "You're no fun, Y/N!" You gave him finger guns, "All work, no play, baby." You smirked, grabbing your toolbox and leaving the tent and making your way through the park, trying to make it to your office before all of the kids came.

You made it inside your office, setting your box down and sitting in your chair. You ran your fingers through your hair and sighed tiredly grabbing your old can of beer.

Suddenly, you jumped, spilling your drink and grumbling as you heard a gunshot. You opened your door and saw someone peeking out over the roof of your office.

"Blitz?" You smiled, leaning against the wall. He looked down at you and gasped dramatically, "Oh fuck my ass and call me a whore, Y/N is that you!?" You waved and he jumped down from the roof, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I thought you were dead! Haven't seen you in a while!" Blitz grinned at you. "I'm surprised an imp like you isn't dead." You laughed at him. He ruffled your hair, "Very funny, you rascal."

"What're you doing in a place like this?" You asked, a confused look on your face. He began to speak while walking with you. He explained that he had created a business and his services were needed here.

You turned to see an owl demon waving Blitz over. You both went to him and you greeted the man, "Um, who are you?" He asked in a strong british accent.

"Oh, I'm Y/N L/N!" "She's my bestest friend!" Blitz added, hugging your arm tightly. You chuckled lightly, patting his hands. "Well, it's, uh, nice to meet you. Anyway, me and Octavia decided that we were going to go and see the 'Fizzarolli and Friends' show."

You, Blitz, and the girl apparently named Octavia looked over at Fizzarolli's circus tent and groaned, shoulders drooping, "I hate that fucking clown..." You all said simultaneously.

Blitz turned quickly to shoot the Imps that had suddenly attempted to kidnap Stolas. You laughed as he carried the tall owl demon inside and you all entered the tent too. You and Blitz stayed near the back so he could get a good shot at attackers. Octavia and Stolas sat near the front.

You heard a familiar, annoying voice and sighed, seeing Fizz come out from behind the curtains, "H-H-H-H-Hey, Implings! It's me the Robotic Fizzarolli!" He continued to talk about something with law suits or whatever. You spaced out afterward.

Blitz shot someone with a knife and a body bag coming inside the tent sneakily. You gave him a thumbs up and he smiled, giving you one two. Fizz's usual, menacing smile faltered. But, it widened again and he began to sing his song.

When he was done, you noticed someone sneaking up behind Stolas. Blitz shot them with ease and the owl looked at him happily, "Oh, what good aim you have Blitzy~" Octavia growled and stomped off, shouting at her father.

You and Blitz went to follow them, but Fizz spoke up, "Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up there? I guess the kiddies are still runnin' away from you, huh? HAHAHA!"

"The 'O' is silent now." Blitz glared. They knew each other? Huh, what a surprise. "Aw, just like your au-audience was when you to-told your lazy jokes." Fizz laughed his 'ass' off and Blitz became irritated. You grabbed his arm and looked at him, "Just ignore him, we both know he's just doing this to get a reaction out of you-

"And I see N/N has a little crush on Blitzo, hmm?" You froze, turning your gaze to him slowly, pupils dilated and full of rage, "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU TIN CAN! I CAN AND WILL DISMEMBER YOU!"

"Come on, Blitz." You mumbled, grabbing his wrist and trying to rush out of the tent. But, you felt two hands grab you. Fizz pulled you both back, "Leaving so soon?" He cackled and you both struggled to escape his iron grip.

You screeched as the dumb robot began to spin around at top speed. He launched you and Blitz out of the tent and you both screamed in fear. Blitz grabbed your waist, holding you bridal style and trying to protect your body.

You landed in a cart full of pre-lit torches that a man was pushing. You groaned slightly, feeling little pain, but it still hurt like a buttcheek on a stick.

You and Blitz ran away as fast as you could because Fizz was right behind you both. This was gonna last forever.

You were running for hours around the park with Blitz and his crew. Fizz was laughing like a maniac, not like he wasn't already one. His clothes had been burned to ashes and all the was left was his endo-skeleton.

You slid your hands down the sides of your face in anguish at this, having taken so much effort to fix him up almost every day. Blitz shot at him, but he caught the bullet in his mouth and spit it out, a wide smirk on his face.

"Ah, what a mouth." Blitz said, making both of your faces contort into a confused expression at his words. Fizz sped towards both of you and you both shouted loudly running out of the way.

Suddenly, a giant dragon came up behind Fizz and he yelped as it threw him into the air, trying to eat him. You gasped, quickly grabbing his hand and yanking him back. You both fell to the ground.

You groaned in pain as you slammed your head against his metal torso. Then, the park exploded and you all landed on the ground roughly. Your fall was cushioned by Blitz.

You quickly apologized, picking him up. You dusted him off and placed your hands on his shoulders, dusting them off. "You okay, buddy?" You asked. He held your arm and winced when he stretched his back, "Yeah, I'm good."

You felt someone pick you up and you turned to see Fizz. You growled in anger and shoved him, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I COULD'VE DIED! WE ALL COULD'VE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU ARE JUST SO IGNORANT AND YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!" You screamed.

He stuttered, trying to calm you down. You then grabbed him and pulled him to your level, "BUT, AS MUCH AS YOU ANNOY ME!!!...." You sighed. You kissed him roughly and he, held your waist, "I fucking love you." You grit your teeth as his face showed a smug expression.

"Oh, wow." Blitz laughed, still in pain. Milly cooed and shook her husband with excitement. "Oh, wow, indeed!~" Fizz said with a huge, seductive smile. "Don't make it weird." You cringed.