Robo Fizz x Male!Sub!Reader

(Synopsis: Fizzarolli hasn't gotten any orders or customers for his 'special' services in months and tries to control himself as you constantly tease him the entire time. But, he has had enough.)

(Type of Oneshot: Lemon)

(Published: January 20, 2021 )

(Just letting y'all know that all the lemons in this book will be very lewd.....)

"Fizzy~" you whispered, placing your hands on your boyfriend's shoulders. He jumped and gave you an annoyed look. You had been messing around with him all day and he was tired. "What do y-you want, kid?" You frowned, "I'm an adult. And I want a hug." You whined.

Fizzarolli sighed and laid his head back, letting it hang over the back of the couch. "F-Fine."you smiled and hopped on his lap, hugging his waist, since you were much shorter than him. "Still don't have any orders?" You asked sympathetically.

Fizz shook his head, "N-Nope. I also still don't understand how you're o-okay with me fucking other people." You laughed, "Well, I know you love me and, plus, I know it's a part of your job." You rubbed your head into his chest and he put his hands on your bottom, holding you gently and closing his eyes.

"Hey, Fizzarolli?" You said. He hummed, opening one eye to look at you. You gave him an innocent look, "I know your tired right now..." you held both of his hands in yours and intertwined your fingers, softly moving your hips back and forth.

"But, I noticed you seemed down for the last few months." You felt his bulge rise under you as you proceeded to move your hips. His face tinted a red, barely visible. His breathing became shallow as you moved around.

He grunted and let go of your hands, putting them back on your waist. You felt his grip on you tighten. You smirked, liking the advantage and power you had over him for once. "Does this feel good?~" you asked seductively.

He suddenly grabbed your wrists and moved on top of you, pinning you to the couch. Your grin widened and you brushed your knee against his crotch. He flinched, the slightest touch making him lose it.

You loved toying with him. It made you feel powerful. "Stop m-messing around!" Fizz growled angrily. You felt slight fear to continue, but went ahead, "What're you gonna do?" You smiled at him deviously.

That was it. That was the last straw. This robot was gonna fuck you. He was gonna fuck you to the point where you'd pass out. He grabbed you, throwing you over his shoulder with ease. You yelped and hit his back, "Hey! Put me down! Fizz!"

You shouted at him, but he ignored you, thinking of everything he was about to do. He had gone feral. He tossed you on the bed and slammed the door shut, locking it and turning to look at you. His glowing eyes striked fear in you and you back into the headboard as he crawled forward.

"You're such a whore. Te-Teasing me and shit. I'm gonna des-destroy you." He said, caressing the side of your face and aggressively grabbing it and squeezing your cheeks. You held his arm, trying to get him off.

When he said 'destroy' he meant it. You were gonna cum so many times, you'd probably lose count. He grabbed your wrist and tightly put rope around them, tying it to the bed. You looked at him and all you could see in his eyes was pure lust and horniness.

You felt your jeans get pulled off quickly. You begged, "Fizz, wait!-" "Shut up!" You flinched, whimpering. "And it's Daddy from now on~" he smirked, showing his sharp teeth. Your underwear was removed and you blushed, feeling his cold, metal hands wrap around your dick.

You bucked your hips at the feeling of him jerking you off. Your moans echoed off the walls of the room, filling it entirely. "Say my name~ (beetleju-)" you groaned, wriggling around as he continued to please you.

"Mm!~ D-Daddy!" You cried out. Fizzarolli sped up, chuckling to himself at the sound of your submissive noises of pleasure and ecstasy. Your volume rose every second. Fizz knew you were close. He could feel your member throbbing in his grasp as you called out his name.

Then, he stopped, removing his hand from you and making you frustrated. "Why'd you stop?" You asked. "Now you know how it feels. You can't cum until I do." He took the ropes off of your hands and pointed to his, now free, dick.

"Suck." Your face contorted into confusion and you opened your mouth to speak, but Fizz grabbed your head and forced you down on him. You put your hands on his legs, holding on tightly as he moved your head up and down. You annoyingly swatted his hands away, continuing the job yourself.

Fizz groaned while laughing, running his hand through your hair. "Hey, put that sh-sharp ass tongue to good use, babe." You rolled your eyes and swirled your tongue around him, making him wince slightly.

He made expressions that made you proud of yourself for being able to pleasure him the right way. You grabbed your own dick and began to slowly move your hand. You shivered and continued to work your hand and mouth simultaneously.

"A-Ah, close!" Fizzarolli warned you. You nodded, removing your head and yanking his cock. When he finally came, it went all over your hands and face. You licked the corner of your lip, tasting him. You smiled, "Well, now that that's over with, let's go-" you tried to crawl away, but Fizz grabbed your hips and pulled you back.

He forced your butt into the air and he rubbed it gently, tracing hearts with his clawed fingers. "We aren't finished. I told you I was gonna destroy you~" you turned to looked at him, eyes showing fear.

Your legs were done for.....