Robo Fizz x Stripper!Reader 2

(Part 2)

(Type of Oneshot: Lemon, Fluff)

(Published: January 18, 2021)

It had been a few days since the 'shocking' events with you and Fizzarolli. You have been frustrated for the entire time. Once Fizz revealed his feelings, he has not said a thing about it. You never officially got together. So you thought he was playing with you and using you for his own sexual needs.

You left work, grumbling. If you asked him, you would seem desperate. If you didn't, you would feel guilty and feel like you were the one toying with him. As you made your way to the park's exit, a hand grabbed your hand and waist and spun you around, "Sl-slow down, babe! You're g-gonna leave without saying g-g-goodbye?"

You sighed, turning around and pulling yourself away from Fizz. He was surprised, but kept his usual smug look. "Sorry, Fizz, I...um, need to go. Bye." You turned again, but Fizz just moved in front of you, "What's the rush? C-Come on, hang out w-with me! We can have f-fun~" you clenched your fists at his words.

"Is that all....is that all it's about Fizz?" You growled in anger. He looked confused, "Huh-" "Is that all you want me for? For your pleasure and satisfaction?" You pointed at yourself. "What're y-you talking about, N/N?" He chuckled.

You couldn't control yourself. You were tired....tired of being used. For your body and your looks. You couldn't do it anymore. Tears slowly fell and you shakily breathed in, "I want to ask you something. What are we?" You stared at him, gaze burning into face. "Because all I've been hearing for the past few weeks is you asking to fuck me."

"Y-Y/N..." "I feel like you use me. Since the first time we made love, that's all you've asked of me. So, the question is, are we together? Do you even love me? Not my body?" Fizz stared at the ground for a while. You frowned, turning away to leave while shaking your head.

Your footsteps echoed through the empty park. You hugged yourself, shaking as you sniffled. More tears went down your cheeks and you wiped your eyes with your palm.

Once you left the park and went home, you grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it slowly. You swallowed the current spoonful and stared at the box, which had a picture of Fizzarolli on it. You held a hand to your mouth and cried again.

What are you doing wrong. It seems like anytime you have a potential chance at feeling affection again, it's always ripped away from you. You sat on your knees, putting your forehead on the couch and curling up, crying loudly.

You tried to calm yourself down, but the tears wouldn't stop. You eventually fell asleep, cheeks stained with dried tears.

Another day at work. You sighed, trying not to think about what happened last night. You went to work, signing in and seeing your friend, Amber, standing against the wall in her performing outfit. "Y/N! What's up, girl?" The very question made you choke slightly. You couldn't hold yourself together.

"Y/N...? Sweetie?" She held you as you broke down. "Oh, no, no. Don't cry now. You have to go on stage in a little bit. What's wrong?" You shook your head, leaning into her shoulder, "I just don't know what to do! I....don't even know what happened." "What do you mean?"

"I've been seeing someone at the park. We had a, like, fling kind of thing. " you sniffed as you spoke, waving your hand around. "I thought we actually had something. Turns out he was using me. I thought we could actually be together." Amber hugged you as you sobbed in her shoulder.

"Oh, sweetie. Don't go crying over some guy. You're to pretty for that. Now, fix your face. You've got a show to do." She smiled gently and you breathed in, nodding with a forced smile on your face.