In every story, there is a beginning

The sun was shining bright as I walked through this horrible town I called home, many powerful shapes lived here as we were all know to be power hungry and driven for the rule over others. Or at least that's what many were told about us, a pink shape is only known for power and corruption and nothing more.

 That was till I came into this world, I always felt like I was different. I never felt the drive for power that many have described to me, I never liked seeing others hurt, or being forced to do stuff that they had no control over.

That was when I was given the names of useless, weak, unreliable and much more. I was told from my first day of creation that I was made wrong, that my power should be taken and given to someone more useful.

From then on, every day was a fight for survival. Many pink shapes hunted me down, beat me till I could not move. Laughed at my pain as they tried to take what power I had, but it seemed to be more difficult they what they had hoped for.

 I could not die, or at least it felt that way.I would not give up, I was determined to survive. To prove that I was stronger not to them but for myself, my name is Sheila and I'm a survivor.

I trained when I could just to get an understanding of what my power could be. As well as study the ones around me, learning their fighting tactics and corruption power. Over time I had come to realize what mine was, and it was change.

 I could change the shape or form of anyone that I have corrupted. The only downside was that when being used, it drains my own power leaving me to become weaker with each flow of connection.Over the years of being alone, I have learned to only look out for myself. That I did not need anyone to care for me as I did not care for others, That was till I met him.