Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Jenn

(Jenn and Niall continue seeing each other for about a month now, and are still seeing each other. Camila is still clueless and loving her fame, Jenn and Niall are falling desperately in love, and with every touch they fall even harder. It’s a pretty cliche love story right now, but things are about to heat up. Now back to Jenn’s point of view.)

“Why are you so far? Come over here,” I said to Niall as I patted the seat next to him and gestured for him to kiss me with a little “come here” wiggle with my index finger. I’ve never felt this comfortable with a guy before, I never thought I would.

He lightly kissed my pale lips and put his toned arm around me. His bare skin was cold so I got a blanket and wrapped it around the two of us. This wasn’t anything new for us, we’ve been seeing each other for quite some time now. A little over a month actually. Okay I met Niall 37 days ago, exactly but I mean it’s nothing, but it’s really something compared to my previously love life: nothing.

We watched the movie Time Traveler’s Wife. I’m not really sure why, but we did. For some odd reason, that movie always makes me weep and weep. Niall joking pulled what looked like a hundred tissues out of the tissue box and playfully wiped my whole face. We were laughing and I threw myself on top of him. I had somehow wrapped my smooth legs (thank god, I just shaved) around his waist. I was sitting on his lap and he wrapped his strong hands around my neck and pulled in for a kiss. Normally, we kiss for a little and then move on. This one wasn’t like that.

Niall flipped me over and we stumbled onto the carpeted floor. I breathed into Niall’s ear “I’m want you so bad.” I was so caught up in moment I totally lost control. He looked straight into my eyes and hesitantly whispered, “You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever laid my eyes on.”

I really didn’t need Niall to say those words to me because it only brought me further. I started kissing his neck and chest, he barely had a shirt on, but the tiny tank top that he did have on, I quickly removed.

“Are you sure?” Niall asked me. He cared about me. I mean he actually cared about me, no one has ever cared about me this strongly before, but he did.

I nodded to reassure him that I was. I was ready. I wanted to show Niall that this wasn’t just a little fling that would last for two months and end, I wanted him to be mine, forever. And if giving something to Niall that I can never get back was the only way I could, so be it.

“Mine” he whispered.

“Yours” I breathed.

I wasn't lying when I said that I was sure, I am ready. I want to be Niall's, and I want him to be mine. His cold hands slid up the back of my shirt and slowly started to travel all over my back. He slowly pulled my shirt off and I felt so revealed and insecure. But I felt better when he kissed my neck. I breathed in the sweet scent of his hair. I slipped out of my pants, and he had soon done the same. 

There we were. Nothing seperating us, body to body. My warm skin up against his cold, firm chest. He started to breathe heavier and started whispering in my ear. His voice was low and husky, his irish accent had faded. I couldn't understand the words he was making out. He moaned against my neck and kissed my chest. 

Our bodies were tangled up and our breath was mingling in the dark room. I started to kiss his perfectly scultped abs and he turned over on his back and allowed me to continue. I think he liked it, yeah he definitely liked it. 

"I'm ready." I said with an innocent look on my face, but I wasn't innocent at all. I remember the first time Niall and I ever touched, I mean really touched. In that resteraunt, when he reached across the table and held my hand. I felt so safe, even with that small of a touch. So you can only imagine how I'm feeling with this kind of a touch.

I ran my fingers through his blonde hair, and I sort of laughed.

"What?" Niall was curious as to why I was laughing.

"I've always wanted to do that." He laughed back with me and smiled. In case you've forgotten, we were still fulled unclothed on the carpeted floor in Niall's living room. The lights were dimmed and the credits of the movie were playing. You could hear the faint sound of an old love song coming from the tv, I guess it was perfect timing. 

Niall traced the sides of my stomach with his finger and trailed his way all around my body. His cupped my face in is cheek and said those words that every girl wants to hear, but at the same doesn't want to at all. Three words, eight letters, and a hell of a lot of meaning. And on top of all that, a lie. Niall didn't have to tell me this to get in my pants, I was already going to give him that, so maybe he actually meant it, but in that moment, I didn't care. I didn't reply with, "I love you too", I replied by giving him my love. I just hope he doesn't leave me, as I expected him to do.