~ t r a i n i n g ~ p a r t ~ 2 ~

As the other heroics'' kids were training, slomo got hit by an obstacle. "Someone catch slomo!" Missy exclaims. As he was falling, he flew up and down. "Noodles! I mean, no, Facemaker!" "What? Who? Make up your mind!" The twins say in unison. "I got him!" Noodles yells. 

As he was on the beam, he quickly shoots out his arms to catch slomo, but it ends up being very wrong. Instead of catching him, he flew his arms to the fighting object A Capella was holding. It flew all the way to rewind, as it hit him on the head. Noodles suddenly bumps into Facemaker, as he was still jumping on the obstacles. 

If you though that was it, you thought wrong. For some reason, noodles' arms capture wheels' wheelchair, and he starts pulling it towards him. As y/n was finishing up her training, she walked over to the others, just as she saw a huge wheelchair flying right before her eyes. She quickly reacted by jumping over the wheelchair and ending up in mid air, sitting on a ball of just plain air.

A\N: OK, SO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, IN ATLA, IN THE BEGINNING, AANG IS LIKE RIDING ON A BALL OF AIR ALL AROUND THE PLACE. THATS WHAT IM GOING FOR :) 

Lucky for y/n, she had fast reflexes. She innocently looked below at the disaster. "Slomo, you never do anything right." Wildcard complains, as slomo sat up. The children all looked at missy, including y/n, as she sat down in annoyance.

~Meanwhile with the Heroics~

While some of the Heroics were fighting with each other, Marcus was thinking. "We do work in the same organization. It would nice if you communicated." Blinding Fast complains. "Why don't you just vanish, 

Invisi-Girl?" Red Lighting Fury complains. "Oh, I'll make you disappear." She says back. Suddenly, Ms. Vox walked in between them and stopped the fight. "Don't make me use my outside voice on you two." She says. "Ha! Ha!" she sang. "You know, if you'd fought the aliens like this, we wouldn't be captured right now." Marcus commented.

"That's what I've been trying to tell them!" Blinding Fast complained. Sharkboy was so annoyed by Blinding Fast's complaining, so he threw a rock at his head. "Why don't you cheer us up y singing one of those little songs you sing so well, Sharkboy." Miracle guy teases. 

Sharkboy suddenly sat up from his seat and stood right in front of him. "Man, you got some fish to fry." He mocks. "Hey, hey, hey. Calm down Sharkboy." Lavagirl says. "He's just baiting you." "Please stop fighting." Marcus states. "You guys are like children. Actually, worse." "Yeah, Miracle Guy, why not pretend there's a camera on you?" Lavagirl mocks.

"There's not a camera on me, and it's kind of liberating. I can be my true self, and my true self doesn't like, you," He says pointing to Marcus Moreno, "Or you." He points to sharkboy. "Or...you." Lava girl suddenly steps towards Miracle guy, as her hair starts to set on fire. Miracle Guy's eyes widened, as he stepped back.

Suddenly, something comes through the door. It was a set up for a hologram, from the president, but the Heroics didn't know it yet. "What the heck is that?" Miracle Guy asks. "It's a...camera." Marcus finally explains. Suddenly, almost all of the Heroics step in front of themselves and pose like they were in a model runway, which made no sense.

The object that was still floating came closer to the Heroics. "I demand you release us, whoever, or whatever you are." Marcus says bravely. Suddenly, a hologram with the president appears right in front of the flying object. "Mr. President!' Someone said. "Greetings, Heroics." The president says. Miracle Guy suddenly clears his throat and steps in front of all the Heroics. 

"There's, something you should know, Mr. President." He says. "I, didn't vote for you." "The aliens didn't allow much time for me to give you this message." The president says, while glitching in the system a little bit. "It's about your children. They've disappeared from head quarters." 

The tension in the room suddenly starts to grow stronger as the Heroics heard that they're children were gone. They heard some "gasps" in the corner, whispering filling the room. "They'll be completely helpless without us." Miracle Guy realizes. Wow, so much for having faith in your own children, dude. But he was completely wrong.

~Back with the Mini Heroics~ 

All of the kids were in a fighting stance in a straight line. They were popping up from the ground, and they were crouching before. "That's good!" Mrs. Moreno told them. "Back in formation!" She chuckles, but realizes that Missy was gone. "Keep training everybody." She says, as she walks to where Missy was sitting.

~Mrs. Moreno and Missy's Perspective~ 

As all the other kids were training, the old woman was walking to Missy. She sighs. "Now, now." She says. Missy suddenly lifts her head up in disappointment as she looked towards her grandmother. "You didn't expect to get it on the first try, did you?" 

"I'm never gonna get it!" Missy complains. "Not with a million tries!" 

"You know why?" She asks, while her grandmother was waking towards her. "Because I'm useless." The grandmother suddenly turns into a confused look. "Who told you that?" She questioned. "Everyone told me." She continued. "In those exact words!"

Her grandmother suddenly sits down next to missy. "I have trained all of the greatest superheroes, Miracle Guy, Sharkboy, Tech-No, Lavagirl. But do you know who the greatest superhero of them all was?" She asked. "It was your mother." "But my mother was normal, like me." Missy mourned.

"Exactly! And without your mother, your father never would have become someone who leads by example." She starts to comfort missy. "And you will too! I'm sure of it!" They start hugging each other, until wheels interrupted. 

"Miss Moreno!" He yells. "You better come quick!" Missy, her grandmother, and wheels started to go back with the others as they heard a helicopter noise. 

~Regular Perspective~

"They sure found you fast!" Mrs. Moreno exclaims. "They wanna take us back to headquarters!" Facemaker complains. "Well too bad! We've got a world to save!" Missy states. Mrs. Moreno quickly presses a button on her cane and beside the Heroics' children opened a tunnel in between some grass and flowers. "Go through this tunnel! I'll hold them off!" Mrs. Moreno explains. As everyone was sliding down, Missy was still up there with her grandmother.

1086 words :p