~ u n e x p e c t e d ~ p o w e r s ~

The kids that the princess thought they were behaving kids, turned out to be the opposite. Once the adults were out of the room, the kids went nuts! They all yelled in excitement as the princess, and the same girl with the wavy brown hair stayed in their seats. Papers were flying everywhere, people were also flying, and some were running as well as playing with their powers.

The boy next princess y/n suddenly threw all his papers everywhere. She was shocked by how he acted, but it felt cool, watching all the papers falling down as she covered her face. "Oops. Sorry." The boy next to her said. "No it's ok." The princess said, still covering her face from all the papers. "It's actually pretty cool."

Suddenly, as they were talking, a blonde young male sitting in a wheelchair and the same girl she met two minutes ago came over to the princess. "Hi, so I'm wheels, and this is missy!" He says. The princess looks over to the girl as she waves again. She doesn't do anything but smiles.

"I wanted to introduce everyone to missy, but I forgot that you were in here too. So let's go!" The blonde male says again. "Ok!" The princess said. She quickly stood up from her seat and followed the two where missy was sitting earlier.

"So wheels!" A boy said. Princess y/n looked over to the male who said that. It was the same boy who had stretched his neck to the door when the adults exited the room. "Who are your new friends?" He asks again. "Y/n, missy, this is noodles." Wheels explains. "We call him that because well-"

"He stretches and twists around like a noodle?" Missy asks. "Yea basically." He implies. "And that's Ojo!" The blonde male explains, as he points over to a girl sitting on missy's desk, while drawing on her iPad.

They all look over to her as she was drawing. "Her power is that's she's a genius drawer." Wheels says. "Like, Van Gogh mixed with Monet with just a sprinkle of Salvador Dali." He continues. Missy suddenly taps on her shoulder and asks, "Can I see that?" to her.

The artist nodded and gave the wavy brunette her iPad. As missy was scrolling, she found it weird how her drawings made no sense. "A kid standing on floating chairs?" Missy asks. The artist does nothing but smile.

"An exploding exercise ball?" She continues. "Nothing she draws make sense!" The blonde male implies, as princess y/n looks over missy's shoulder. "Is that me?" Missy asks, as she sees the drawing in her hand. "Why'd you draw me in front of the class?"

"Oh, she won't answer." Noodles says. "She only speaks through her drawings." Wheels explained. "Don't speak, I know just what you're saying!" Someone sings. The princess as well as all the others look in front of them. They see a caramel hair typed girl, singing. "No you don't." Noodles says as he states the obvious. "You have no clue what's she saying."

The caramel haired girl just shrugged. "And this is A Capella." Wheels explained to y/n and missy. "It me!" She says. "That's your superpower?" The princess questions. "You can sing?"

"Yep, but I have an unusual range." She answers back. "I can go LOW... or I can go HIGH!!" The princess as well as missy suddenly cringes from the high voice tone. "I can even go really..." Y/n and missy were just staring at the caramel haired girl confused. No sound was coming out. "I don't hear anything." Missy implies.

"It's beyond human hearing." A Capella explains. The speakers suddenly go off and the children suddenly hear Ms. Grenada. "Miss A Capella Vox, will you please refrain from using your high voice." She says. "Every dog in the neighborhood has surrounded our building!"

The room suddenly filled with laughter. "And, she can sing so low, that's she can move objects!" Wheels explains. "Show her how you can make things float!" A Capella moves out of her way and prepares her voice. Suddenly, some chairs and tables started to shake. Three chairs in the back started to float, and missy and y/n were amazed. A boy wearing a purple shirt and some jeans suddenly climbs onto the chairs, making his way to the top.