Prologue

•••

•••

"Don't you dare Rose!" He warned her in a steal like voice but the girl has already made up her mind.

With a small smile playing on her lips she gave him a last satisfied glance of triumph and next second she was falling back in the black darkened sea.

Splash!

She didn't even try to swim for a gulp of breath. She has already given up. Her mind was too numb with pain to comprehend anything.

The dark sea felt alluring, the cold salty water felt like a death's touch to her skin. The sound of small bubbles leaving her mouth seemed like a lullaby of forever serenity of darkness.

Emotions of helplessness hit her with full force shattering her heart more into pieces. The fear of dying is nothing as compared to fear she felt towards that monster.

As her body drowned more into the depths of the enticing ocean. Her life played like a reel in front of her emerald dying eyes. Her little brother, their orphanage, her friends, her town. Everything is going in a blur.

She tried being strong. She tried her best but for how long? Everyone has a limit and her limit of endurance ended today.

Death looks appealing, calling to her like a fresh breeze of rosy scent. All of a sudden death seemed not a greatest loss anymore because the greatest loss was the one when she died a long time ago while her body lived and today she's going to free her body as well.

"I'm coming to you Caspian." She mouthed softly, words not coming out as water invaded her lungs making her body jolt badly.

Black spots appearing in her vision as a soft smile formed on her full lips. Finally the darkness invaded her senses as she let out a hearty sigh which led to another jolt to her body as water filled her airways.

She felt something happening around her but her chest burned and something heavy kept her eyes closed. A harsh push on her chest had her eyes opening wide as she coughed salted water out of her lungs in harsh throat wrenching coughs and finally she took in a large gulp of breath feeling her lungs filled with air.

She didn't even understand when her body was pulled against a hard cold body in a bone crushing hug. "Don't ever fucking do that to me Damnit!" The person snarled, still crushing her to him with inhuman strength.

Her heart palpated in her ears when she realised who this person is and fear with hatred gripped her body making her go numb, almost preparing her mind for the worst punishments but nothing prepared her for what he declared next.

"I love you for fuck sake!" He rasped with his face dipped in the crook of her neck.

Her world freezes at his words!

Numbness consumed her whole!

Darkness danced in her vision as she welcomed it with open arms.