𝐗𝐈𝐈.

- Time Skip to after the night, if you haven't already please read the A/N! -

You woke up to see three pairs of eyes on you. Even though you couldn't see who they were, you could just somewhat tell that they were staring.

You mumbled some things and saw the same trio as you did last night, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. You smirked and asked, "Why are you looking at me like I'm a piece of meat and you guys are Sasha?"

You earned a snicker from both Armin as well as Eren, and you saw Mikasa's lips curve into a smile. You yawned and sat upright.

"So, what's the plan guys?" you asked them. Armin began explaining on what would happen; how we should launch a surprise attack on Marley like they did to us, but soon. They would think we need to recover from their attack; but we were doing better than ever.

Apparently, Hange invented something called "Thunder Spears" that can crack through basically anything she's tested on so far.

You nodded, still slightly tired. When you heard when this was going to happen, you might as well have fallen out of your chair.

"TOMORROW?" you yelled. Armin jumped back slightly, but nodded. You sighed and mumbled some curses, but agreed none the less to your blond friend's plan.

"Lastly, Hange wants to see what happened to you yesterday. She said that was like none she's ever seen, and wants to try it out."

You whined but eventually got out of your bed- no, let me rephrase that. You fell out of your bed and you cursed loudly.

Eren rushed to you and handed you some crutches, "Hange says that since you were fighting so long in your titan, and you were kinda stuck in one position in your titan, you should try walking on crutches for a while." You smiled at him as a thank you, but you noticed something was off.

"Hey, Eren?" you asked suddenly half way to the door. He said, "Yeah?"

"Has something been bothering you? You seem.. different.."

He hesitated and there was an awkward silence. He looked down at his shoes and whispered, "I had the same dream. You fought me, and attempted to eat me. I didn't fight back, and I don't know if I would if I were put in the position..."

You frowned and cupped his cheeks, making him blush five different shades of red. "Look at me.. if you ever get put there.. don't stand there. Fight back like the little angry german boy you are and always will be." You smirked and he chuckled and hugged you.

You hugged him back and started walking toward Hange's office. When she saw you, she practically squeezed the life out of you.

"H-Han-nge, a-air!" you chocked. She giggled and set you down. She started explaining what she would do, blah blah. You nodded and went along with everything, mostly trying to avoid too much talking.

You got in your titan form and watched as Hange squealed, saying she felt more strong when the aura was around. You saw some people gathering, you believed this was because they also had an aura around them.

One person who stood out was Eren, who's light around him was not only much stronger than other, his eyes also occasionally flickered white.

He smiled at you, and you smiled back at him through your tall titan. It's size now stood about 30 meters. You yawned and mumbled to Hange, "Can I go nowww? I'm hungry and tired, and if I remember correctly, we're going to Marley tomorrow." you whined and she gave in to your pleading words.

You smile and exit your crystal, shocking some who never saw this. Cadets began leaving and you kissed Hange on the cheek as a sign of friendship. Honest to god, you weren't gay, but a little peck never hurt.

You didn't know, but this caused a sting of jealousy to run through him. He cursed himself under his breath for caring, and you didn't notice.

After dinner, it went like usual. Showers, night out, quiet girl talk between you and Potato Girl, and then actual sleep. You slept well, and you were pumped to demolish the people who have discriminated you for so long.

You laughed at this and headed for breakfast, most of them were actually pretty excited to see how this would play out. No one was in their uniform, but actually above average attire. You squealed and decided you wanted to play dress up, too.

You put on a nice F/C dress and put on some makeup. You thought you looked decent enough and walked into the room. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and started staring at you. 

This lead you to panic. Did you do something wrong? Was there something on your face? You gulped and checked if there was anything on you. No one took their eyes off you and you blushed.

Sitting at your regular table, some people, mostly females, turned back to their food, while others kept staring. Surprisingly, your own table was also staring.

"W-What? Is t-there something on m-me?" You asked frantically. Mikasa shrugged and went back to eating her bread while everyone else kept staring. "S-Seriously guys what's wrong!"

Jean scooted next to you and purred, "Your looking extra nice today. Want my bread?" You blushed and played with your hands.

Sasha screamed like her normal self, "Wait, no- ME! I WANT THE BREAD! GIVE ME THE BREAD HORSE FACE!" you laughed and that just made all the boys stare harder.

"Uhm.. - cough - so.." you said, not knowing what to do. "Ready to demolish Marley?" you asked.

Jean nodded to you and gave you a peck on the cheek, which made you turn a deep crimson. "... so pretty.... hm.." you heard some of them mutter.

Eventually they came out of their trance, thank god, and started discussing plans. You guys would take a decently big boat, while others would take the zeppelins.

You smiled and thought,

"Watch out Marley. We're coming for you."