𝐕𝐈.

You woke up, and immediately you felt the sun hit your face.

"Y/N... Y/N!" you heard. You realized Eren was calling for you.

"Mmmghhhhrrrrowwww?" was your response.

"Cmon, cmon! We have to clean the cannons today, remember?" He said, jumping up and down. You groaned, but eventually gave up and started changing. You yawned, but it sort of almost sounded like a howl.

You walked to the cafeteria with Eren dragging your right arm due to your unwillingness to eat before duty. You just grabbed some bread and headed to your normal table.

Mikasa eyed you, and Armin looked like he just saw the Colossal Titan. I questioned what was wrong, and Armin just shook his head, trying to say it was nothing.

You asked Eren quietly what was up with them and he stiffened for a moment, and then slowly began talking. "Yesterday, we overheard you mumbling some weird things while you were unconscious..."

Your eyes suddenly became wide, and he had a look of guilt on his face. "E-eren.... what exactly.. did I say?" you asked, afraid of what your motormouth could've done to you.

"I-i.... something about no future within the walls, and a couple of people being- uhm-, shifters?" he said, clearly uncomfortable and still once again. "As well as... your duty.. as a Tybur?"

Your reaction was complicated; anger, confusion, sadness, fear, and much more... You didn't know what to do. You just revealed yourself.. and the fate of the island....

You suddenly stood up, and decided to go ahead and start exercising. Eren reached for you, but you just simply pulled your hand away and ran to the practicing grounds.

12......... 13...... 14.......... 15................ 16 laps done. Your breathing was heaving; that took a lot of your breath out of you. Not to mention you also had cannon duty today. You moaned in disappointment, but none the less decided to follow along.

Time-skip to After Canon Duty...

Reiner called your name, and naturally you turned, only to see him and Bertholdt, standing behind him, just as confused as I was. He also called for Eren, which I found odd.

"Listen Eren.... we're not who you think we are. I'm the Armored Titan and Bertholdt is the Colossal Titan..." he said, and at the same time I felt for your blades in your gear.

"Our primary goal was to wipe out all of humanity within the walls.. but now we don't have to do that, if you guys just agree to come with us to our hometown." Mikasa heard this, and slowly started to turn.

Eren looked more confused than angry and simply said, "Your just tired, right? You just didn't get enough sleep... and besides, if you were telling the truth, what would you expect me to say? Sure, let's go?"

Bertholdt looked at Reiner and Reiner simply looked at the ground.

"Yeah... I'm just tired..... I've spent five years surrounded by idiots, and I have failed as a warrior...." he said softly. Mikasa and I both took this as our cue to strike. I went directly for Reiner, scarring his stomach, and Mikasa sliced Bertholdt's arms, showing no remorse at all.

"R-reiner... are we really doing this...? Right here... right now?" Bertholdt yelled to him.

"Yes... we end it right here, RIGHT NOW!" He yelled and yellow lighting befell us. I gasped and grabbed Eren, pulling him away as far as I could. Eren simply stared at them, not believing what his eyes revealed and his ears not wanting to listen what they said.

I panicked, seeing Bertholdt's Colossal Titan's towering height. I looked at him with worry, and grabbed my pocket knife. "I'm sorry this had to happen Eren... stay out of the way, and take care of the crew for me if I don't make it back!" I said and jumped off the wall.

Eren screamed for me, almost jumping off the wall himself before Mikasa held onto him, trying to shield him from Bertholdt's steam.

The cadets looked at me with fear and horror in there eyes... was this really happening? I sliced my palm, and lightning stuck around me.

My titan had formed. I was definitely below the ground. I yelled through my titan; which made my voice deeper and more scary, You had your chance... and you ruined it. You will not be forgiven. Reiner looked at you, pained by your words.

You had no choice, and began to advance on him while Bertholdt's Titan still wasn't completely formed. You made your hammer and swung for the side. He tried blocking your swing with his own arms, which simply cracked.

You smiled and hit it once again, letting it form an even bigger crack; another hit and it would crumble. This time he was smarter. Mid-swing, he charged for me which caught me by surprise, and I stumbled. He was now on top of me, and I used all my force to keep hitting his nape.

He roared and that pissed me off. I screamed, and eventually got on top of him this time. I began stomping on him, again and again, breaking his armor more by the second. Suddenly, you realized you felt a heat source near you... and your titan turned to see the Colossal Titan's hand reaching for your crystal.

You began forming a bow and arrow, and shot his hand. You witnessed his hand hesitate slightly in pain, every arrow piercing his skin more and more.

Your titan began running for you, and picked up your crystal. Again, you tried to running from Bertholdt's grasp. When you realized he was getting too close, you used the rest of your energy to impale his hand, which now had a huge hole in it and was now limp.

You couldn't move as fast anymore, and you definitely didn't have the energy to summon much more. You mustered your last moments of consciousness to impale the Armored Titan. After that, it became black for you.