𝐈𝐈.

It's been... who knows how long now. You were dirty and probably smeared with all types of odd substances. 

You walked in your lines as you saw another guy; older than us and most likely the higher ranks walk toward you and your row. 

He walked up to a horse-faced boy with decent hair. He yelled at him, "NAME AND RESIDENCE?"

"Jean Kirstein, sir! Of Wall Maria, sir!"

"WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"To be able to live safely in Wall Sina, sir!"

I glared at him as if he just stabbed someone, with disgust and concern. I shook my head and he moved on to me.

"NAME AND RESIDENCE?"

"Y/N TYBUR, SIR!" I yelled, even louder than him. He cocked his eyebrow, impressed by your volume. You see two boys and a girl stare at you in pure shock as you said it.

"WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?" he yelled once again.

"TO SAVE MY LOVED ONES FROM THE DEVILS GRASP, SIR!"

He moved on to the next row, staring at a somewhat familiar blonde...

Regular drill... "Reiner Braun, sir!"

I would like to say I took it well, but to be truthful I fell over and chocked on my own air. The girl next to me, apparently her name was Annie, helped me up. 

I gazed at him and his gaze also met mine. I scowled and he was still pretty shocked from earlier. I gave him a look of death and he gulped.

I soon realized Eren, Mikasa, and Armin was also here, and held them into a group hug. They kept bombing me with questions, complaining about how I ran off without them. I chuckled and smiled. They also brought up a sight of a white skinned titan... I frowned suddenly but quickly changed my expression so they wouldn't find it suspicious.

Reiner, Annie, and another boy suddenly walked up from behind us, and Reiner taps me on the shoulder and I don't hesitate to pin him down in just a few swift moves. His friend and Annie's eyes widened and then chuckled, because Reiner did look pretty stupid with me on top of him. My shining E/C eyes met his golden ones, and there was a sudden moment. I hesitated and he smirked at me.

Soon, it was time for hand-to-hand training. You were partnered with Reiner's friend, Bertholdt today. You raised your eyebrow as his height, and you could swear you saw him blush.

"Ready?" you asked suddenly, and he nodded. As predicted, he charged at you first,  going for your stomach. You quickly side stepped, got behind him, and tackled him to the ground, and he was quite stunned. You stared at him blankly, and his cheeks got pinker by the minute.

Soon Reiner began laughing behind you guys, as well as a small group of people that were chuckling or impressed by how quickly you were able to pin him down. You coughed and slightly blushed, offering your hand. He quickly grabbed it and there was an awkward silence.

Eren broke it and suddenly jumped on you, grinning widely. "That's my Y/N! Always been a great fighter, awesome job N/N!"

I smiled at him and gave him a fun hug, and he blushed mad.

Next was dinner, and you got bread and cabbage soup. You scanned the room, looking for an empty table somewhere in a corner. You found a seat and quietly began eating the bread, and you dipped it in the soup.

You looked up and saw six firgures; Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt. You sighed and signaled by a nod that it was okay for them to sit. Immediately, Eren got in a fight with Horse  Fa- Jean, Mikasa scanned the premises, Armin got his head in the books he found the library with Squad-Leader Hange, Reiner started whispering with Bertholdt and they both slightly looked at me.

Annie looked at me and I started back coldly. She shrugged and tried talking to me anyways, and I responded politely. She suddenly brought up the mention of the Warhammer Titan, and I looked at her and asked her how she got that name. She froze for a moment, and said that she made it up. I didn't believe it but decided not to talk too much about it.

After that was lights out. I bunked with Mikasa, and like the mother she is, she kept checking up on you, asking if you did what you were supposed to do, etc. You groaned and she looked daggers at you. In reply, you just playfully smirked at her and said, "Goodnight, 'Kasa. Sleep well," and fell into a deep sleep...

-

You woke up not too long after, and realized it was still somewhat dark. The sun was coming up, but everyone else was still asleep. I decided to get ready, I took a shower and put on my uniform, and headed to a creek near our cabins. You stared at the clear water and humed along to the calming sound of the water rushing against the rounds stones.

You heard a sudden sound behind you, only to realize it was the Terrible Trio; Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner. You rolled your eyes and continued to look at the creek. Annie nudged you and you only looked at your shoes; developing a sudden fake interest. I suddenly remembered who Reiner was, and scowled once again. I became Mikasa for a moment, protective of my friends. I grabbed him by shoulder sleeve suddenly and you guys faced each other, faces only inches away from one another.

"I know who you are, and what you've done. So don't think you can pull a fast one on me or my friends, or you. Will. Be. Sorry."

He stared back at you and frowned, a pained expression fell over it. He looked up at you, and his look said he was sorry. I looked harshly away, and I felt the burning stares of Bertholdt and Annie on me. I stared at Bertholdt and coldy stated,

"Don't think your any better, Colossal Titan. Reason of thousands of deaths and losses." When you said this, he might as well have gotten stabbed in the gut. He weeped quietly behind Reiner while Reiner's gaze also reached the creek. He looked at me and his warm hand made my shoulder flinch, but he kept you there.

"Your one to talk... War Hammer Titan..." he said quietly.

You turned from them and ran; not knowing how to respond and you ran, you ran with great speed to the cafeteria for breakfast.