𝓣𝓔𝓝

The next day I wake up to see that Draco isn't there.I look around thinking he already went to the quidditch field since he had practice today.

So I didn't worry to much, I got ready and I headed to the great hall and ate some breakfast.Then I went to the quidditch field to find Draco.

He's not there so I asked one of his teammates he said that he left a few minutes ago.I left and noticed that I forgot my necklace, So I went back to my dorm.

Once I enter my dorm I see Draco there staring outside my window. "Hey Baby you okay". " oh Aurora yea im fine" Draco says.

"Draco you've been acting different tell me whats going on" I say worried. "Nothing really Im fine" he says with tear rolling down his cheek.

"Look Draco don't lie to me I will find out eventually"
"Fine the truth is that my father has been giving me a really rough time lately and he wants me to go to the dark side".

I had this sad look on my face,I feel  my eyes water my heart is broken because I don't want to lose him him. He has been there since day one. I cant lose him.

"Draco" I walk up to him. " There is nothing in this world that will make me lose you or leave you" I say. I stroke my hand thru his hair.

"But what if He makes me join and I become a death eater I don't want to hurt you" he says crying. " My love I will make you choose the right path" I say.

"You really think so.." Draco says looking up at me. " yes I will And, we best hurry before we are late to divination class" I give him a kiss on his head to cheer him up.

I grab his hand and wipe his tears away.He hugs me like never before because he feels safe around me.
We walk to class and then Professor McGonggall announces for everyone to go to the great hall.

"I have called everyone here because I want to announce that year 4,year 6 and year 7 will have a Yule ball"McGonggall says.

Draco looks at me with a smirk on his face I sorta blush and smile.Professor McGonggall dismissed all the students and they went back to class.

After class I go to the library to study and then I finish and everyone started to look at me.I ignored it and once I get to the end if the hall I see Pansy holding A rose.

She gives it to me and there are rose petals on the ground I follow them to see a banner that says my name. Then all of a sudden Draco comes out of no where.

He is holding my favorite type of flowers and he tells me if I  want to go to the yule ball with him. "Draco Lucius Malfoy OF COURSE I'LL GO".

I smash my lips next to his and he spins me around. Everyone's clapping and happy, then my father walks in and Draco got scared.So, he let go of me.

"Ugh you Really need to stop being scared of my father"I say. "Sorry He just gets me really nervous" he says.I laugh and go do some homework I was behind on.