𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝

The next day, I wake up and I see Draco all curled up to my pillow thinking it was me.I grab a pillow and hit him with it and I start jumping on the bed. "WAKE UP, WAKE UP DRAY WAKE UP".

I start to laugh and drop to my knees on the bed. "Wake up its almost time to go to class we have, Care of magical creatures". "I wanna stay in bed for a bit more" he said pulling me closer.

"But Drac-". He pulls me onto the bed closer to him and he cuddle me a bit more.After 10 min of cuddling.I got up and started to get ready, I put on my robe and put on some jewelry then go my bag and head to the Great hall.

"Hey wait up" Draco says. " well then hurry up". He gets his bag and then he comes closer to me and holds my hand.

"Draco you still know that people don't know that we are dating" I say. "Well lets,let know that we are more than friends now" he says with a. Smirk.

I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. We walk out holding hands and then the Slytherin common room goes eyes on us.

I can hear whispers thru out the room. I ignore it and I go to the great Hall with Draco.I hear pansy say that me and Draco are dating.

But how did she know. No one told her, and me and Draco were just holding hands that really doesn't give away anything.

"Hey Aurora are you and Draco dating" Pansy says. " well-". Draco cuts me off by saying. " yes pansy we are dating". She stands up on the table.And....

She yells out loud. " LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT FINALLY HAPPENED AURORA AND DRACO ARE NOW DATING".

Everyone stands up and is applauding.Me and Draco look at each other in confusion. " KISS KISS KISS KISS" everyone shouts.

Me and Draco look at each other and our lips crash into each others. I smile and he spins me around. Everyone starts to calm down.Then me and Draco head to class.