𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔

I arrive to the Slytherin common room to see a bunch a people there and two people carrying Draco on their shoulders.Draco looks at me and he gets off of them and comes over to hug me.

"Im so happy for you and congrats again dray". "Haha yea, well wanna go to the hallway I need to tell you something" he said nervously. "Yea sure Draco is everything okay" I say thinking something bad was going on.

"No yea, everything is okay it's just that- I have this thing on my mind that has been bugging me and I just wanted to someone and you're the only one I trust so I wanted to tell you first". He said grabbing my hands.

"Well what is it Draco". "Well, Theres this girl-". I cut him off by saying, " GIRL, I think Malfoy has a crush". " Very funny Aurora, But the thing is im very close to her and I don't want to ruin things between us you know".

"I mean yea but who is this 'girl' ". "Lets not talk about names but help me what do I do". "Well I think you should just be yourself and let her know that you are falling for her and protect her more like let her know that you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her".

" you're right Thank you Aurora you are truly the best friend i've ever had, no one will ever replace you my love". I looked kinda shocked because he called me 'my love' he never calls me that.Anyways.. I
go back to the common room to enjoy the party.

I get thirsty and get some punch,then this boy has the audacity to come up to me and kiss my neck and playing with my hair.

"Whoaa who is this" I say. "calm down princess its just me" Goyle says.
"Okay who said it was okay to kiss me" I say trying to get away.

"Look just let me do what I need to do" he said. "Please get off me Goyle". Draco spots me and runs up to Goyle grabbing him by the collar.Which gets everybody's attention.

"LOOK GOYLE IF SHE SAYS GET OFF OF HER YOU GET OFF, YOU HEAR ME". "Yes Malfoy" he runs off. "You okay" he says. " yea im okay" I say. And I hug him to thank him.

                   ————————
                     Draco's POV
I tell Aurora if Could talk to her in the hallway and she says yes I was so relieved because I really needed to tell her this.I reached for her hand and held it to make me feel better.Then I told her about this girl, that I have been liking for a while now. But then she teases me with saying "GIRL, I think Malfoy has a crush". And I do and its...... actually her but I didn't want to her that she was my crush so I didn't say a name.Then she gave me amazing advice about what to do and I want to give her hints about me liking her.So when we finished talking I called her my love and then,Goyle's ass had to make her uncomfortable so I did what she said fight for her and I fought for her and to protect her then she hugged me which made feel like she's my soulmate.