Read if sad 2

You don't understand how pretty you are, inside and out >/////<!! I really cannot stress enough how perfect you look,,,your skin is so soft and clear and your eyes are just so shiny and cute!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be you sometimes,,,you're so attractive and just ahhhh,,I love your hair too,,,it's all poofy and so soft!!! It's so so so fun just playing with it and stroking it,,,it suits you so well and just makes you overall even more soft and fluffy than you already are!!!!! I love it so much,,I jus wanna be a small cat and lay in it >u<,,squishing your cheeks is so fun too, it's so cute seeing you!!!!!!!

I luv how no one but me is allowed to do these things and just see you in such a cute state,,it makes me feel so special and so glad to be able to have it all to myself!!!! I love how you're mine,,,,You're so special and no one appreciates it enough!!!! It's so hard to find people like you who are so adorable,cute yet protective at the same time and it makes me feel so happy and entitled to be able to have it all to myself,,I'm so lucky to have you,,I'm so fucking lucky that you chose me and that we've lasted so long together. It's like we were really meant to be!!!! Everyone's gonna be so surprised at how we're still going strong!! So perfect (๑>◡<๑)

Just hearing your smooth voice and seeing/feeling you near me is so angelic, it's like I'm with some other being or something,,your presence is so nice and so comforting,,,,,,,,,I wish I could be as great as you,,I really would love to live with you one day,,I know it would be so fun!!! Just waking up to your beautiful face even once would be a dream come true,,I really just wanna fall asleep with you and just stay in your arms. I feel so loved when you hold me,,,I love you!!

I know so many people are jealous of us and that makes me happy >:]!!! We're just so great that everyone wishes they could be us!!!! >_< thank you for putting up with me,,I can't wait to do so many stupid things together. It'll be so so so fun when we bake and take care of our pets and just have our own life where we can do whatever we want together!!!!! I'll do whatever it takes just to get that. I hope one day I can be as pretty like you <3 I have so many things that I know would look amazing on you!! In fact they'd look better on you than on me,,,,T_T,,,but that's okay!!!! ^_^

Thank you for being with me for like,,,a year now!! It passes by so quick,,,,I hope we stay together for many more years to come!!!! I love you bunny! <3