grr

I hope this doesn't sound weird or creepy but I really can't stand the thought of you loving someone else,,I love you so much in every single way and every part of you is so perfect to me,,I wanna hold you so tight all the time and just tell you how much I adore you. You're always in my dreams and always the first thing I think of when I go to sleep,,I always love greeting you in the morning knowing that it'll hopefully make you happy, it makes me glad whenever I'm first because that gives me more time to spam you with love >:] but,,I hope it's not too much and that it doesn't wake you up......It'll be so much better once we can wake up next to each other in real life...!!!!!

I want all of you for me, I want everything,,,,,,I don't care how selfish I sound but I just really want it all,,I love the way you talk to me and how you treat me in such a special way, I love how it's only me who gets it, not anyone else,,,,just me!!!! No one but me deserves this. You're so amazing and funny and just so cool I can't ever give you away I always wanna hold your hand and show you off. It's so fun seeing other people react to us. I know they're jealous ^_^ who wouldn't want you? Everything about you is so appealing, the way you act, the way you speak, the way you look too. I really cannot even blame the people for having crushes on you because you're like..the hottest person I know...

And you're all mine!! The best feeling is knowing that even though I'm the most shitty person compared to everyone else, I managed to hit the jackpot and have you accept me for whatever the fuck I am,,I'm so lucky!!!! No one else is ever gonna have you but me, no one is ever gonna kiss you but me!!!!!! I wish I wasn't so embarrassed easily because it would be so fun to show off in front of people like Sabrina and kiss the shit out of you :) If they ever try to even touch you I swear they'll be fucking dead before they can even say another word to you. It's so dumb how people still think they can get with you when I'm here!!!! How stupid,,It's funny though because you can mess with them I guess. Kiss kiss smooch smooch.

No matter what I'll always love you and you'll always be mine. I'll protect you and die for you if that'll make you happy because I'm forever in your debt for the amount of love you've given me. I'm so glad you're in my life and that you actually like me, out all people I would never expect myself to even be asked out once. But look,,,I got the best out of everyone.....!!!!!!!! And it's all for me,,I'm gonna do so many things with you and we're gonna have so much fun!! Just us ^_^!!! And no one can ever ruin it because we're just so great.

I swear I will kiss and hug you so so so so so much that your whole body will be covered head to toe in lipstick and you'll be so out of breath from how hard I'll squish you!! I just love you so much and I want to be yours forever and always get showered in your love,,,Only me,,No one else is ever gonna get that!!!!!!!! Never ^o^!! And I hope you agree.