20 stupid date ideas

Date ideas.

1. Picnics!! These will be so fun and we'll have our own lil blanket and we can bake our own food too!!! We'll cuddle and stare at da sky and blow bubbles,,,Take photos of plants and stuff too!!!

2. Sleepovers!!!! We can do so many things together at once,,,bake, sleep, watch things, kiss!!!!! It'll be just us and we'll be so happy,,,,,,,,I can kiss you so much too!!!

3. Walkz >_<!! Simple but it's fun just going around with you and talking about dumb things!!! Especially with Murph!!

4. Cafe monch. I don't really know what to call this but it's just us going out to eat hehe!!! We must do that thing where we share a drink with one straw,,,,,

5. Beach!! We can try build sand or....rock castles and throw shit everywhere!!!!! Maybe even go in the sea if I really feel like it,,,,,,maybe even swim if it's hot,,I just wanna see you in shorts again I'm not even gonna hide it.

6. Makeup/dress up thing!!!!! Idk what to call this too,,,,We can try do each other's makeup and dress each other up and then go out somewhere!!!! We'll look so good,,Ah and we can do nails too!!

7. Sneak out,,,We can go buy some junk food at like 3am and hang out in a park or something and be stupid!!!!!! Kiss a lot in the dark too,,

8. Nap. That's it just nap. I want to sleep with you......In both ways. : )

9. Animal thing. We can go around town and to parks and play with the animals and feed them!!!! Start a pigeon army too,,And fish!!!! (NOT going to a zoo. zoos are bad. :/)

10. Ice skating/normal skating!! We can have so much fun trying to learn and failing miserably!! I can just imagine one of us falling and gripping on to the other and bringing them down too.

11. sewer. Idk why it's called just sewer but yeah based off of that one image I sent you. Sewer.

12. Go to abandoned places!!!!!!! I love this kind of stuff and I think it's so interesting!!!! It would be so fun to go with you and discover things,,,it would also make me feel less scared,,

13. Meditation and shit >_< jus us being calm and relaxing together!!!! Mayb even doing some witchy shit too,,,,,,,,Also I wanna put a face mask on you hehe.

14. Go to a graveyard at night and drink tea with the ghosts (*'ω'*) leave some flowers around too!! I just wish there weren't so many creeps out at night...

15. Minecraft date!!! We MUST. Have a date in minecraft and eat cake with dogs. Or maybe just a date in any game,,

16. Split up and go shopping for each other and then meet back up and blindly try on what we got!!!! Or just go shopping in general,,,Thrifting too!!!!!!

17. Go rock/shell collecting!!!!!!! I'd love to start a collection with you!! ^_^ we could even hot glue the things we find and make new things!! We could even make matching things!!

18. Literally pokemon go. We can go out and try find Pokemon together all around town!! I jus wanna relive 2017 again T__T! We can also try randonaughting or doing a geocache or whatever these things are called!!

20. Bubble bath!!!! We can take a bubble bath with some exotic bath bomb together and be so warm and cuddly,,, then dry up afterwards and watch movies in bed in our pyjamas!!! Eat snacks too,,I hope we don't drown :]

Sorry this is late,,,,,I've been busy today T_T!

ILYSM!!!