Chapter 6

•AN•
Hi guys sorry I haven't been writing much lately i've been really busy with school and stuff but I hope you enjoy :)

~ George's pov ~

She was breath taking, her ebony hair framed her beautiful face. I knew from that point that she was the one for me, Holly Weasley that has a nice ring to it. I really hope the fire whiskey will let me remember this tomorrow...

~ Holly's pov ~

I felt like it lasted for hours, It was amazing! His lips were so smooth and I felt safe with him in my arms, but I heard a voice saying our names.

"George.... Holly that's enough you can stop now" Ginny said with a puzzled look on her face.

We let go of each other and just stared at each other panting, he looked so handsome at this moment with his lips parted and messy hair.

"So are we just gonna stare at each other or are we gonna carry on with the game" Fred questioned whilst staring at us confused.

We just looked at each other silently, both of us didn't know what to say but George smirked and looked at Fred.

"Yeh let's carry on" George said as we walked back to our seats and sat down.

My heart was racing and I didn't know what to say.

"That was hot" I whispered to Hermione giving her a wink.

I told Hermione about my slight feelings for George last night but I don't think she knew I liked him that much.

"Holly truth or dare" Ron asked.

"Dare" I replied.

"I dare you to do 5 laps around the burrow on your broom in your underwear" Ron said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No Ron she's not doing that" Hermione argued back.

I was giggling at Hermione arguing with Ron when out the corner of my eye I saw George looking at me, I questioned in my head if I should look at him or not but I thought what's the worst that can happen. I glanced his way and he was looking at me with lust in his eyes, he was laid down on his back with his elbows holding him up.

He was wearing his signature green Weasley jumper with the letter G on it knitted in gold yarn and he had a pair of grey joggers on that were hung loosely on his hips just exposing the waist band of his boxers that were hidden underneath.

He winked at me which made me giggle to myself as a blush started to creep on my face, I looked down hoping he would look away but I could still feel his caramel eyes dancing along my body.

"A dare is a dare Hermione, there's no getting out of it" Ron argued back.

I knew my sober self would have never done this stupid dare but the fire whiskey was telling me otherwise.

"I'll do it Hermione it's no big deal" I said leaving a shocked look on Hermione's face.

"Come on then, i'll unlock the broom shed" Ginny said rushing up to get to the keys.

George walked over to me and grabbed my hand as all of our other friends sprinted for the door, he pulled me in close and whispered something in my ear...

"Meet me in the kitchen at midnight" he whispered in my ear sending me a wink as he started pulling me towards the door.

I was dragged out of the kitchen door and we was running on the grass towards the broom shed, Ginny came out with my broom and handed it to me; I became nervous because everyone was watching me so I blurted out...

"Actually i'm only going to do it if you lot do it with me" I stuttered.

I'm really good at quidditch, I'm one of the chasers for the Gryffindor quidditch team and Fred and George are the beaters. But I was getting nervous, I knew it was dangerous to fly on my broom when I'm clearly drunk from the fire whiskey but Im feeling confident. I've been quidditch training all throughout summer so that we can finally beat Slytherin when we go back to Hogwarts (and to impress Oliver Wood if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*) and my summer body was more toned than it has ever been before, might as well show it off whilst it lasts because Molly's amazing cooking will soon wear it off.

~ George's pov ~

"Okay that's cool with me" I said trying to encourage the others to do it with us.

"Me too" Fred blurted out.

Soon after Ginny carried all the brooms out of the shed with the help of Ron.

Word count: 834

•AN•
I'll write what happens in next chapter, if you enjoying this story please vote it means a lot :)
Also who do you want Fred to get with, please comment who!
~SPOILER~
this might be Holly and George in the kitchen at midnight :0

•AN•I'll write what happens in next chapter, if you enjoying this story please vote it means a lot :) Also who do you want Fred to get with, please comment who! ~SPOILER~ this might be Holly and George in the kitchen at midnight :0