Chapter 5

AN•
I've been really busy lately but here's a small chapter and i've tried to do some from George's pov :))

I could see George's blurred figure as I laughed uncontrollably, after about 6 seconds everyone joined in laughing even Hermione and Ron. Eventually we all pulled ourselves together and carried on playing, I could really feel the alcohol starting to get to me and I think the others could too.

"Truth or dare George" Ginny asked.

"Dare" He replied grinning widely because he thought he got out of doing anything stupid.

"I dare you to make out with Holly" Ginny replied

I felt a sudden heat overcome my body, I already knew my cheeks went red but they went even redder when George glanced my way with a smirk on his face. This is going to be my first kiss with George and hopefully not my last, I could feel everyone staring at me but I decided to look down and pretend I didn't hear what Ginny said.

"Holly how about that dare?" George teased looking into my green eyes as he stood up and started slowly walking towards me, he held his hand out to pull me up.

I looked up with with confusion of my face and I pretended I didn't know what he was on about although I wanted to kiss him more than ever. I took his hand and he pulled me up, I looked at our hands and I noticed the veins that were pulsating because he was nervous; wow his hands were really attractive but i'm sure they would be more attractive wrapped around my throat. Holly get your mind out of the gutter your about to kiss George!

"Wh-what's happening" I stuttered and looked into his caramel eyes as he brought his big hand to cup my face.

All the rest of my friends were irrelevant right now, I felt like I was on cloud 9!

"You look really pretty today Holly" George asked still keeping eye contact with me.

"Thank you Georgie but what's happening?" his hand was still cupped on my face while he rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

He slowly started leaning in, I took this moment to notice all the detail about his face. His caramel eyes which glistened when the light hit perfectly, his freckles that was dotted across his face and he had one underneath his eye (that was one way I could tell him and Fred apart). His red hair that smelled like gun powder from their experiments for the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.

He closed his eyes and I shut my eyes too, our lips crashed together and butterflies erupted in my body. Our lips moved perfectly together, it was like we wes made for each other. I felt his hand snake around my waist and pull me closer as I ran my hand through his red hair, I pulled him down more vigorously towards my lips. I really hope I can remember this tomorrow.

~ George's pov ~

She was stunning, her body was fabulous and she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Fred was right, I think i'm in love...

Word count : 551

•AN•
I will try to update every so often but it's been really busy since online school started again :)

•AN•I will try to update every so often but it's been really busy since online school started again :)