Chapter 2

•AN•
Hi guys this is the part where Holly first enters the burrow and meets the Weasley family enjoy :)

And there I was stood in front of my second home, I apparated just a few seconds ago from my family's home in London.

The breeze was cool and the sky was cloudy, you could tell winter was coming near but then suddenly I heard a loud deep voice coming from the distance...

"HOLLY" the twins shouted in unison, the two red heads were running towards me with arms open.

There big arms wrapped round my tiny figure in a warm embrace , I smelt a familiar scent fireworks and maple wood classic Weasley scent.

Fred let go of me to grab my luggage but George kept his muscular arms wrapped around me, they was much taller since I last saw them and there body's were more muscular; looks like the quidditch had been paying off.

"George Weasley let me go!" I cried as he swung me over his shoulder and started running towards the burrow after his twin but then suddenly I felt his large hand grab the back of my thigh, butterflies suddenly flooded my body at his touch.

"Neverrr" he giggled which caused my mouth to grin widely, his grasp tightened around my thigh which caused my face to feel hot; I already knew that my face went bright red but I was just beginning to enjoy to ride but suddenly I was thrown onto one of the burrows sofas.

"George Weasley leave the poor girl alone" Mrs Weasley demanded and she came running down the stairs to greet me.

Fred reached his hand out to help me up so I gladly took it but he let me go causing me to slump back on the sofa again, I gave him a filthy look as I lifted myself up but before I could stand up properly I was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh dear i've missed you so much without you here the boys have been so needy" Mrs Weasley added.

Mrs Weasley finally let go of me so I could breathe properly and passed Fred and George my luggage.

"Thank you for letting me stay Mrs Weasley" I added.

"Honestly dear your no trouble at all and call me Molly sweetheart and also Fred and George have been begging me to let you stay in there room so i've put a spare mattress on the floor and some blankets and pillows for you to sleep on".

But before I could say anything George grabbed my hand and started pulling me up the stairs but I think I was running too slow because he passed Fred my luggage and swung me over his shoulder yet again and ran as fast as he could up the wooden stairs as a screamed telling him to put me down.

"George Weasley I am telling you to put me down!" I screamed before I felt a hot flush take over my body because his hand was on my thigh squeezing it for reassurance.

"Nearly there missy" George chimed.

Missy was one of his little pathetic nicknames he called me, he knows I hate the name but he does it to annoy me. Although i don't mind it much now because he always has a little flirtatious smirk on his face which gives me butterflies running all around my body.

Fred burst the twins door open which made it bang loudly against the wall sending vibrations all around the house.

"KEEP SLAMMING THAT DOOR FRED AND I WILL TAKE IT OFF" I heard Molly shout from the kitchen.

But all of a sudden I was dropped onto Gryffindor coloured bed sheets, this must be George's bed I thought to myself but I noticed that Fred reached out for a cold glass of water on his bed side table. I tried my best to get up quickly but George was pinning me down, I looked up at him. His caramel eyes staring into mine and freckles dotted along his face, his messy red hair dangling over his forehead, the way a dimples formed when he smirked. This is a view I could get more used to I thought to myself.

"You have 3 seconds to say that me and George are the best pranksters of all time before I throw this cold water all over that pretty little face of yours " Fred said while I was still under George's arms.

I wriggled the best I could to get out of George's strong grip bit he was too strong for me.

"1..."

I thrashed my legs around hoping it would shake me from George's grip.

"2..."

I saw that Fred was getting closer to me with the glass of water still in his hand.

"Fine you win, you and George are the best pranksters in the world" I yelled still under the pressure of George's muscular arms.

"Did you hear that Freddie" George mumbled looking at Fred with a sarcastic confused look on his face.

"I don't think I did George" with a puzzled look on his face.

But before I could say anything I felt freezing cold water being poured onto my face which dripped down the crook of my neck.

"IM GOING TO KILL THE BOTH OF YOU" I yelled as I chased them out of there room onto the stairs.

"Dinners ready and Holly dear please go and get Ginny" Molly shouted as I lost sight of the two trouble makers.

"I WILL GET YOU BOTH FOR THAT" I shouted before quickly making my way to Ginny's room.

Word count : 959

•AN•
Second chapter done phew 😅 next chapter will be Holly having dinner and meeting the rest of the family :)