Chapter 4

AN•
Hi guys, just wondering would you like me to update a small chapter a day or a long chapter every 2 days? Just comment which and also who would you like Fred to be with?

Ginny and Fred were racing up the stairs to the twins room while Me and George stayed back.

"I'm gonna beat you!" Ginny shouted only a meter in front of Fred.

"Oh no your not" Fred yelled just passing Ginny bursting through the door, the slam of the door hitting the wall echoed throughout the burrow.

"FRED WEASLEY THAT IS THE LAST TIME BEFORE I TAKE THAT DOOR OFF" Molly shouted from the kitchen.

George looked at me and sniggered as I put my had over my mouth trying to contain my laughter.

There was a knock on the front door and Molly was quick to answer it. I looked at George with confusion on my face wondering who was there, he shrugged as we started to walk down to see who it was.

"Hermione, how are you dear?" Molly asked.

I exchanged glance with with George with excitement in my eyes before we quickly started running downstairs.

"Hermione!" I shouted running at her with my arms open. We hugged each other and let go as Ron shouted...

"Did I hear Hermione?" Ron shouted from his bedroom.

"Yes Ronald i'm here" Hermione yelled back.

Ron and Hermione have been dating for a couple of months now and it seems to be going well, Molly has allowed Hermione to stay in Ron's room over winter break although she was hesitant at first, I hope me and the twins don't hear anything because we're in the room right below Ronald; I think it would actually scar me for life.

I could hear the footsteps from Ron and his other siblings as they ran down the stairs to meet Hermione.

I grabbed Hermione's trunks and passed one to George, he sighed because he didn't want to walk up the stairs again but I gave him a glare and he acted like he did nothing wrong.

~Time skip~

It was starting to get late so Molly and Arthur decided to go to bed; we all decided to open a bottle of fire whiskey that Hermione brought with her and have a game of truth and dare. We all kept quiet at first but we soon remembered that Molly and Arthur had a silencing charm on there door so no noise can get in or out.

We all sat in a circle in front of the fireplace, there was occasional cracks from the wood burning and Ginny poured us all shots and Ron placed them all in front of us.

I was sat across from George and Fred was to my left.

~Time skip~

We were all abit drunk now and it just turned 12:00, we all sat down in a circle and started drinking shots.

"Who are we asking first" Ginny asked.

"Hermione truth or dare?" I asked.

"Ummmm truth" Hermione said reluctantly.

"When was the last time you and Ron had sex" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Actually I pick dare" Hermione quickly added.

"Nope you picked truth so answer" Ginny said.

We all exchanged looks and shared the occasional grin but Ron and Hermione were looking at each other debating whether to share it with the group or not.

"We're waiting" Fred added.

"Fine about 30 min after I arrived" Hermione reluctantly added.

A chorus of ewww erupted the room but I just laughed, George looked at me wondering why I was laughing but I couldn't see him because tears started to form in my eyes.

Word count : 673

•AN•
Sorry it's a really small chapter, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AT THE TOP IT WILL HELP A LOT Thanks :))

~EDIT~
Sorry I haven't been writing, I think what i'm going to do is write every so often then when I think i've wrote enough then i'll post the chapter and PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
thanks :))