Home is where the heart is

Y/N POV              ⚠️🔞Mature content ahead🔞⚠️

After the whole media thing, I was pissed.

Jin and Jhonny tried to make me calm down but I was on fire.

These mothafuckers think they can make up shit about my husband and me?!

Hell to the No! 

So I posted on my Insta and told them off.

Jin applauded me while Jhonny was a bit concerned not that I blame him.

These rumors and fake news can hurt our business.

But there is so much bullshit one can deal with, something had to be done and I am not one to stay quiet.

I was able to talk to Joonie, he found my post really funny and kept calling me sassy.

In honesty I really wished he were here, I miss him like crazy especially his cuddles but I also understand that he has a job to do.

At least we talk on the phone and face time.

Too bad for me I won't get to see his face today as he will be in meetings back to back.

My day had been jam-packed, some of the staff there would either give weird looks or happily greet me.

I just buried myself in work and ignored the world for the next 10 hours.

After work, I head home and play with our furry babies and make myself some dinner.

I check my phone to see if Joonie has texted but I got nothing from him all day.

Being bored out of my mind I decide to take a long walk with Kevin.

The park near our house is perfect and the weather is really great.

Taking Kevin's leash we head out, I put on my headphones and listen to music while walking around.

Since Kevin is so well behaved and Joonie has been training him I let him off his leash.

Pulling out a tennis ball from my bag and we begin to play fetch.

I honestly don't know for how long we play but I am sweaty and out of breath.

Running around with Kevin was all I needed to end this day on a good note.

We happily and tired head home, the moment we walk in Kevin heads to his water bowl and then to the giant bed Joonie bought him.

Kevin is instantly out and Haku joins him and they both sleep snuggling with each other.

I begin to lock the doors and turn off all the lights before heading to my room.

Going to my room I begin to take off my clothes and get in the shower.

I lather my body with soap, wash my hair, and even do a body scrub.

I get out feeling like a hundred bucks.

Continuing with all the self-pampering I do my night routine and skincare. 

In my closet, I look around at what Pj's I should wear when a bag catches my attention.

Making a B line to the bag and begin to take out its content.

I look at every piece of lingerie I have bought and decide to give myself a little fashion show.

Something only my really really close best friends know is that I LOVE buying lingerie.