Chapter 33

The morning came and I woke up to Hyunsu staring at the list given to us by the people here.

"Hey." I called him.

Hyunsu got startled and smiled at me.

"Good morning to you." he greeted with a smile.

I stood up and stretched a bit then picked up the flannel that Eunhyuk gave me.

Speaking of Eunhyuk, I wonder how he's doing. Don't get me wrong, I miss him but I'm still pissed at him for not thinking about Hyunsu and I's safety. He could've at least spared that thought because we're literally the reason why they have resources to eat and use.

I heard someone scoff and move.

My eyes went to where I think it came from but I saw no one but there definitely is someone. And now that I think about it, it must be the old man. It's quite shocking to know that he's still holding up and haven't tried to kill us, but there's someone missing.

The creep.

I turned to Hyunsu to ask him if he knows where that guy is but before I could even open my mouth, the door opened.

Light came flooding in and at the door was Eunhyuk, holding three bags and our weapons.

I sighed and grabbed my phone and earphones.

Hyunsu stood up from where he was seated and went to the door.

Eunhyuk gave him two bags and his weapon and let him out.

I walked towards Eunhyuk and asked for the bag and nunchucks.

"How was your sleep?" Eunhyuk asked me, rubbing his forehead.

I cocked my head to the side and looked at him.

"How was yours?" I asked back. "You definitely didn't get some sleep." I added, wearing the backpack on my shoulder.

Eunhyuk sighed and nodded.

I put my nunchucks on my neck and let it hang there.

"I'm not worried or anything at all but where's the other guy? The one I told you who isn't infected?" I questioned, adjusting the backpack.

"Dead." Eunhyuk answered shortly.

I froze after I hear what he said.

"Dead? What do you mean dead?" I inquired.

What would kill that guy? Because he's locked in the arcade so there's nowhere for him to go and the only one who was with him when we left was the old gu-

"Sangwook." Eunhyuk replied.

"Who? Who's Sangwook?" I repeated, getting confused.

"That big guy who has a burn mark on his face." he explained, walking towards the door and I just followed him.

"Why would he kill that guy?" I asked him.

"Turns out, that guy you told me about was a total pedophile and Sangwook had a job to eliminate him or something and he did." Eunhyuk told me.

"What the fuck." I stated, shocked with the information Eunhyuk just gave.

And to think that that guy was watching me sleep. Pedophiles are fucking disgusting, he deserved that one.

"I actually punched him when I saw Byeongil let him out after he said that he's not infected." he confessed.

I grabbed his arm and stopped him from walking.

"You did what?!" I demanded from him.

"When you told me what he tried to do, I felt angry when I saw him and I just did it. I don't like the thought that he could've taken advantage of you while you were aslee-"