Chapter 31

"Have you ever imagined ourselves without each other?" Eunyoo asked, staring at the sky above.

We're currently having a picnic here on a small hill she found because she says that I haven't spent that much time with her since Eunhyuk and I got together.

"I tried but just trying to think about it makes me feel bored. I mean, we're literally just laying down on a piece of cloth and I'm already having fun." I answered.

She scoffed at my answer playfully.

"How is this having fun?" she questioned me, turning her head to my direction.

"Because I don't know what's going through your mind and you don't know mine. You could be planning to strangle me with the blanket for all I know." I let out a chuckle.

The wind blew by us and I felt like I'm in heaven.

This place looks ethereal, making me feel like nothing could ever go wrong in this world.

"And you could be planning on wrapping my whole body with a blanket and let me roll down this hill." Eunyoo retorted, laughing.

We both turned quiet and looked at each other.

The next second went by so quick.

Eunyoo grabbed the other half of the blanket and tried wrapping it to my neck and I seized the other half and tried wrapping it around her body.

Our loud laughter was the only thing we could hear.

I've always felt happy whenever I'm with her and even though she doesn't like to say that I'm important to her, I could feel it.

And she may or may not have poured her heart out to me when she got drunk.

Once we've calmed down, we just sat side by side and admired the view.

It's doesn't look that good because the view has multiple dull buildings and smoke from different factories but just by being here made me feel so at ease.

"Can you promise me something?" Eunyoo suddenly asked.

She didn't look at me and just continued to gaze at what's in front of us.

"What is it?" I asked, intrigued by why she's suddenly going soft at the moment.

"Promise to never leave me." she stated softly.

I looked at her figure and saw her face showed sadness.

There are moments that she feels like she's alone especially when I started dating her brother and I felt extremely sad and guilty because I never wanted her to feel like she doesn't have anyone.

"I can't ask this to Eunhuyk because we don't have a close relationship even though he's my brother and he doesn't like the whole concept of a promise so I'm asking you this. And can you discreetly ask him about this? I just don't want to be left alon-"

I cut her off by putting my head on her shoulder.

"I promise so don't worry about that." I said strongly. "And Eunhyuk wouldn't leave you. You're his sister and he wants what's best for you." I added.