Chapter 1

No ones POV.

As the child that was just reincarnated opened his eyes he saw that the ground under him was was bricks as a necklace then hit the ground it was on him he sat up he looked at his hands as he then took the necklace and and looked at it as he read a name.

???: t-tsuki?

He covered his mouth his voice was lighter then before as he then saw he was wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt both was black.

Tsuki: tsuki is that my name in this world?

Tsuki's POV.

As I then got up I looked around the room I was in I looked behind me I saw a hole in the ground as I then looked around some more as I do I see a table and on there was a book as a sword I saw that the book had my name on it said.

Tsuki: to tsuki.

I picked the book up as I then started to read it.

Time skip.

After I read that book I understand why I'm down I'm a hybrid of a demon prince and a royal member of the vampire clan my father zeldris was ordered to kill the vampires but couldn't do it and sealed them away my mother asked him to seal me hear but I'm not supposed to be unleashed yet but I was for some unknown reason the book also said that this sword is to be a gift to me from both of my father and mother just then I felt something hit my head I took it off and I saw it was a letter I opened it and I read.

???: hey I just wanted you to know your new abilities are that like a game that's why you see those bars and and the mini map at the bottom of your Vision but you can do even more like for instants just say or think stats.

Tsuki: stats?

Just then I see this.

Stats:

Name: tsuki.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: Demon/Vampire hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Sacred treasure: none.

Level: 1.

HP: 100/100 (regen 20 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 300/300 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 0

Points: 0.

Money: $0.

They then went away as I then was like.

Tsuki: woah.

I then thought about and I then said.

Tsuki: inventory.

Just then I saw a screen that had nothing on it or I guess I should say in it it then went away I then picked up the book that my parents left me and I thought about putting it in my inventory and it then went away and I see that it went there I then picked my sword up and I looked at it as I then see.

SACRED TREASURE ACQUIRED!

I then looked at it more closely as I then see this.

New skill acquired observe level 1/100!