Chapter 7

I looked up at them from where I sitting as I then heard zapal.

Zapal: ok me and the you kids are going to vaizel in order to get livestock and other things will be needing.

Tsuki: cool.

I then heard him.

Zapal: there's also a fighting festival going on there soon if we make it in time.

I then stood up and said.

Tsuki: well you know what I'll be doing.

Matrona: you can enter in it but be warned that there might be a few holy knights in it.

Tsuki: holy knight?

Matrona: yes holy knights basically they keep guard and protect the people.

Zapal: the non corrupt ones that is.

Tsuki: I see I'm going to assume that they know magic and they know how to use swords?

Matrona: yes but they are not allowed to use weapons in the fighting festival it's hand to hand and magic only.

I then had a smirk and said.

Tsuki: well then this will be fun when are we going?

Zapal: in the morning Matrona will be making a few places for us to store the animals around here while we're gone.

I nodded as I then heard zapal.

Zapal: ok now while I'm making dinner I want you to go practice with your sword.

Della: i wanna come watch!

Sol: me too!

Matrona: come on I'll watch too.

I then picked up Della and put her on my shoulder and we all went outside as I put her the bench as I then walked about 15 feet away as to not hurt anyone I then took my sword off my back and started to swing it around after a minute or 2 of doing this I blocked a small rock that came at me I saw Matrona look at me with a smirk as she then stomped her foot on to the ground as about 1000 small pebbles came out as she then said.

Matrona: block or dodge them your choice.

I smirked at this as I then see this.

Quest: a mother's training.

Details: Matrona is making you dodge or block rocks that she is throwing at you.

Rewards: 3,500 exp/ $1,350/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as it then began.

Time skip.

As I was slightly panting I blocked another barrage of pebbles from Matrona we all heard.

Zapal: foods ready.

She then stopped as I then heard Della say.

Della: wish big brother is awesome.

Tsuki: yeah I know.

Just then I see this.

Quest completed!

Quest: a mother's training.

Rewards: 3,500 exp/$1,350/ 1 skill book.

Would you to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then see this.

Level up x4!