Daddy Issues

I walked out of Queen Consolidated, knowing everything was controlled. The cameras were going to have there footage deleted, and I had made people think I came to look for Moira. They would never suspect.

I had nothing to worry out.

Taking a deep breath I stepped out of the building, and headed to the black Mercedes Malcolm had lend me.
All I really did was just sit there, in the drivers seat thinking.

'Was I a good person?'
...
...
...
'What if I just caused an aberration?'
...
...
...

I brought down the mirror on top of me, and looked directly into my eyes. They still had that blue detail in them. The time I was on the Waverider, Sara told me it was caused by the ship's power material, which had touched me when the power went off.
When I was with Mary Xander, kids would look at me, even if I tried to be friends with them, they would act differently. I knew I was different, all I really wanted was to be like them, not try to hide your true person from everyone...
To them I was just a shy freak. They made me doubt myself.
I needed parents back then, to love me and teach me. To tell me what was wrong or right. To tell me nothing was wrong with me. My parents were to busy saving the world from a greasy haired vampire.

I closed the mirror, and started the engine.
Gripping the steering wheel hard, I tried my best to not break down and cry. Mr.Merlyn would be disappointed if he found out I did He'd probably shoot me with arrows until I had a real reason to cry.

Putting the lever on D, I headed "home" to inform Malcolm how everything went. They were taking Walter to a warehouse, or something like that. I felt bad for him, Malcolm could have done this another way but, he was ambitious. The few times I had seen Moira, I would always think that, the only reason she worked with him for the undertaking, was of pure fear. Fear of ending like her dead ex husband. Her eyes sold her out to me. Malcolm always said a person says more with their eyes, that with their mouth.

As I got inside the gateway, I saw the lights were off. Which was weird, because he would never leave them like that. So I turned the car lights off, And parked it in the bushes, were he always leaves it. Before getting out I checked my surroundings.

Nothing strange.

Walking carefully to the front door, I took my electric gun out, knowing a knife could get me killed. Especially if I still didn't know how to properly throw it.

I noticed the door was mildly open, I inclined my ear to the door to hear the inside for a second, then I pushed it open, and threw my gun in front of me.

Nothing but pure darkness.

I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust them to the new view, and looked to the sides, making sure no one was there.

While I Heading to the staircase, I heard a noise.

I turned to it, and felt a hand over my mouth, And a spike on my neck. Using my right elbow, I quickly punched the figure. They let go. I noticed they didn't struggle for air. I was about to be poisoned or tranqued, or worse both.
I turned around quickly ,but they were already gone.
But, then again, would they really leave that quickly?
Using my knowledge I tried to think of a quick place a person could go without making noise.
I put my gun ahead of me, and headed to the living room slowly.

Then I got knocked of my feet, and pinned down to the floor. My gun slid on the floor.
They had there timings right, and knew there surroundings.