Never Too Late (chapter 9)

I've been listening to alot of old songs lately.

Like 2008-2011

Listening to Never To Late by Three Days Grace (See. I Told you.) ------>

(That somehow turned into Cyclone by Baby Bash which i haven't listened to in years, so i don't have a clue how that happened. o.e  But I fixed it so its okay.)

Chapter title dedicated to the song ^-^

Anyways on to the story

-Paytonn(;

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix's P.O.V.

I woke up in Jayy's arms. I guess he fell asleep with me. I looked up at him, he's so adorable when he's asleep.

I guess my moving woke him up because he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." I said innocently.

"I'm glad you did though" He said pulling me closer to him.

"Hey Jayy?"

"Mmhmm?"

"Yesterday when i woke up Jeffree saw us sleeping together and didn't say anything. The fuck?"

"I don't know i forgot he didn't accept it. I didn't care I thought you were gone forever." He said sadness filling his voice.

"Awww" I said and hugged him tightly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back.

"So did they say I could check out today?" I asked hopeful

"They have to come check you. Then we'll know." He said

"UUGH. I wanna go home noooow." I whined

Jayy jucst chuckled. 

Finally a nurse walked in and checked everything and said i could go home. Of course as soon as i heard that i was out the door. I hate hospitals. Always have always will.

We drove to Jeffree and I's house.

"DADDY!" I screamed as i saw him walking through the living room.

"PHOENIX!" He screamed back engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He said, his voice muffled by my hair.

"I love you daddy." I said starting to cry.

"I love you too." He said wiping away my tears.

By now Jayy had made himself comfortable on the couch with a Dr.Pepper and some chips.

"Jeffree?" I asked.

"Mmhmm?"

"Why didn't you freak out when you saw me and Jayy together at the hospital?" I asked.

He sighed.  "Phoenix, I had three long months of thinking to do. I figured out that i over reacted. Maybe a little too much. But it's just because I love you and i never wanted you to date a rock star. You know how they can be." He said slowly.

"So you're okay with me and Jayy?''

"Yep."

"YES! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I screamed hugging him tightly. "I love you daddy." I said

"I love you too."

"Jayybear let's go to my rooooom." I whined.

"Fine. I'm tired anyways." He said standing up and taking another drink of his Dr.Pepper.

"JEFFREE WE'RE IN MY ROOM!" I called walking up the stairs, Jayy following closely behind.

"Okay!" Called back through the house.

Jayy and I reached my room. I pulled him inside and closed the door.

"Damn girl calm down. I'm not going anywhere." He said.

"Shut up." I said pushing him on the bed and kissing him.

He pulled me closer deepening the kiss.

I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip. I immediately gave him entrance. His tongue searched my mouth. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this while Jeffree's in the house?" He asked unsure and breaking the kiss.

"Yeah you're right. We should wait anyway." I said rolling off of him.

I cuddled up into his chest. I felt his breathing slow and his heart rate even out. I knew he was asleep.

That's when i fell asleep.

-