All My Fault (chapter 7)

Can I just say, these last 2 days have been hell. First my iPod stops working. Then the keyboard to my shitty slow ass home computer stops working so i had no way to get on the Internet. Then i got a new keyboard for my home computer yesterday. Well guess what didnt work. So i had to take it all the way back to the store and get another one. Luckily this one works.

I've been playing out whats gonna happen in this story all weekend but couldn't write...

Well I'm attempting to remember everything right now.

Did i mention i have exams at school the next 2 days? I'm scared as fuck quite honestly. I didnt study for a single exam. Tomorrow i have Science (my worst subject), Math (UUGH), and English (It's not that I'm bad at the subject i just hate the teacher and the class its so boring and the teacher screams to talk.-_-)

Why am i telling you about my life? You don't care.

On to the story xD

-Paytonn(;

____________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix's P.O.V.

I walked down the street completely focused on getting where i was going. I noticed it had started raining. And it was freezing.

But i don't want to go home.

I walked through the increasing rainfall, shivering. I still wasn't sure how far it was but i knew where i was going.

I could see my breath. I wrapped Jayy's jacket around me tighter, trying to imagine it being him.

It didn't work.

I was still freezing, And worst of all, all alone.

I walked in the rain in silence for what felt like forever, as i passed an ally. I felt something grab me and drag me into the ally i'm guessing they came from.

I knew what was about to happen i just didn't want to believe it.

He immediately pushed me to the ground and started kicking me. I didn't scream. I didn't want him to think he was winning.

He took off my jacket and cut off my shirt. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

He got what he wanted from me. He raped me. That's how i lost my virginity.

I hope Jeffree was happy now.

I felt him pick my up by my throat. He slammed my head against the wall, I fell to the ground, my vision blurring. I heard footsteps slowly fading away.

So this is it? This is where I die? This isn't a fairytale. There's no hero coming to save me.

Nobody's coming.

That's when everything went black.

-

Jayy's P.O.V.

I had laid here on the couch crying ever since I last texted her.

I was more worried than you could imagine.

"Fuck it." i mumbled.

"Dahvie! I'm going for a walk I'll be back later!" I yelled up the stairs

"Be careful!" He yelled back down the stairs.

With that, i was gone. Out the door walking to nowhere specific. Just walking.

I walked down the sidewalks of the empty streets. I just stared at them. Like she was going to appear right there, in the middle of the streets.

in my head i hoped she would. But in my heart i knew she wouldn't.

I began watching the walls i was walking by. Just passing by looking at the bricks.

I walked passed an ally. I saw faint faded purple and green hair.

I just kept walking i got about fourteen steps away when i realized what i just saw. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Fuck" i muttered taking out my phone and dialing Jeffree's number hoping he would even answer.

"Hello" He answered.

"Hey Jeffree" I replied slightly shaking.

"What is it Jayy?" He asked obviously annoyed.

"Listen is Phoenix there?" i asked starting to freak out.

"Why is it of your concern?" He asked

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION JEFFREE! IS SHE THERE?" I screamed

"No. She stormed out a few minutes ago. I thought she might've run to your house" He said simply.

"FUCK!" I screamed and ended the call,

I ran back to the ally and ran in i looked at her face.

Yep definitely Phoenix.

She was cold and limp her head was bleeding and she was basically naked. She still had her bra on. but that's about it.

"Sick fuckers" I mumbled as i look off my shirt and put it on her. I also found my jacket that I let her wear a while back beside her. I quickly put it on her.

I then called an ambulance. I sat there and held her, trying to keep her warm. It's kind of hard when you're freezing too.

The ambulence got there and immediatly took her out of my arms and drug me back to the ambulance.

I sat beside her cold, limp body and held her hand while they put her on oxygen and checked for a pulse. The found one fairly quickly. I kind of felt like i was going to be sick.

We got to the hospital and they put her on IVs and medicine. They hooked her to all kinds of machines and said they weren't sure when or if she'd wake up yet.

I looked in the mirror. My tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes made me look sick. Eyeliner streaked down my cheeks. I called and told Jeffree and Dahvie what happened. Jeffree had started crying i honestly felt really bad for him. It was his daughter.

Jefree was the first to get there also. Tears ran down his cheeks as he enetered the room. He took one look at Phoenix's pale lifeless body and basically lost it. He cried into my shoulder. I just held him. It's all I could do. I'm pretty sure he was still mad at me.

Dahvie entered the room, also crying.

"How is she?" He asked, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"They're not sure when or if she'll wake up." I said starting to cry again.

That made Jeffree cry worse. If that was even possible.

God. This is all my fault. What have I done?

_