Enjoy It While It Lasts (chapter 4)

So i was really surprised to see that people actually enjoyed this story xD

This is basically just a somewhat filler chapter i guess... But enjoy anyways (;

-Paytonn (;

___________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix's P.O.V.

I woke up with a slight headache and my face buried in Jayy's chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. i looked up at him from his chest. He was so adorable when he was asleep. I just hope he remembers what happened last night. I'd feel pretty stupid if i'd fallen this much harder for him, just over night, and he didn't even remember it.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by Jayy opening his eyes slightly and yawning. Still not releasing his grip.

"Good morning baby." he said smiling down at me.

So he does remember.

"Good morning Jayybear." I said smiling back

"You want some breakfast?" i asked, already knowing the answer.

His face quickly went from half asleep to fully awake.

"I believe you already know the answer to that" he said with a smirk.

"Of course i did." i said giggling slightly.

I got up off the bed and went down the stairs to the kitchen. I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and french toast. considering Dahvie nor Jayy had bothered to go grocery shopping so that's all i could make with what we had.

I finished cooking everything and put it all in 2 plates. As i sat them down on the table i called Jayy.

"Jayy! Breakfast! Get your lazy ass down here!" I called up the stairs.

I heard the shuffling of feet and there came Jayy down the stairs in only his skinny jeans. Typical Jayy.

"FOOD!" He called as he ran down the stairs.

i giggled slightly at that. That boy loved my food.

After breakfast Jayy and I decided to watch a movie.

Of course Jayy wanted to watch a horror movie. so we watched Chained.

Jayy sat down beside me. i knew Jayy chose this movie to scare me. It was gonna work. But i'm gonna try my best not to show it. Although we all know how that ended up last time.

My promise that i would try my best not to show my fear was soon broken. Just like last time. By the end of the movie my face was buried in Jayy's chest.

i could tell Jayy was strugling to hold in a laugh so i puched his stomach lightly.

He began petting my hair. Without even looking at him i could tell all his attention was on the TV.

This is gonna be amazing. Until Jeffree gets back. Then we can't show that we even like each other. Jeffree would kill us both.

Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

__________________________________________________________________________________