Ch-11 Finally

"There should be a way to message Eve . She might not have gone far enough . I have to find a way . Maybe a flare gun . But that kind of thing is only kept by special person . I can't find a flare gun in town . Maybe I should not get my hopes up . I think we will never meet . We will try to find each other , but can not . "

He jumped on his bike and saw a ring of smoke coming up from the forest . " Is it forest fire !" , exclaimed Lee . "No, maybe it could be a way of Eve telling me that she is in the forest . Let's go to the forest and check for Eve . "

He went to his apartment and took his bag and went to the forest . " Why haven't I thought it that there is no pollution in forest , I could have gone there and started a fire and Eve could easily find me. Eve is pretty smart . "

He got inside the forest and the forest was so dense that the Lee was barely able to see the smoke . "There should be no wild animals here ."
As he was going towards smoke , He was now able to see the fire and He had a smile on his face and had tears in his eyes . "Finally" .

As he reached the fire , he saw blood near the fire and no one else was there.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Exclaimed Lee as he fell on ground .