Ch-10 The surrounding

Lee woke up ."What the hell , It's afternoon . I must be tired with all that training . Now I should go and bring a comfortable cushion or something as this will be the place I will live from now on . As It has food , Air conditioner and plenty of space . But I should check the surrounding too , to see if this has nothing dangerous nearby . "

Saying this , Lee went out to his apartment . "Everything in the city must have been burned to pieces . There is so much pollution here also ." He took a bean bag and tried to put it on the bike but he couldn't do that . "I must take a car with me , but where will I find one . It is too risky to get back to city . Maybe I should roam around a little bit . "

He sat on the bike and started going around the store in search of car and also to check the surrounding . As he was going south to the store . He felt overheat . "Oh sh*t ! What is that ! " . He went to see that.He saw that their was a factory there . The factory was burning hot . " Oh sh*t ! I should get out of here as fast as possible ." He turned his bike and went to the store ."This store is not a good place to live . I should get as much water I can and get out of here . " He took every water bottle in the store and some of instant noodles and placed it in his bag . " This water will last at least 2 month if I drink 1 litre a day ." He went to his apartment and placed every food item and water in the refrigerator . " Now I should go and check for cars ." He went to west direction but couldn't find a car. " I should go no further . There is city there . Oh sh*t ! I forgot about finding Eve . She might have went to a different city till now . How can I signal her that I am here . There is smoke everywhere so I could not use fire to tell her I am here . Gun Shots didn't do a anything . There should be a way ."