Ch-2 Mysterious Man

"It's over . The frustration of living in the world with full of people thinking only about money . Now I can rest in piece ." ,thinks Lee while falling from the building. "Maybe this is it" 

"Mom , I wanna go to beach this summer vacation . All my friends are going . " , says Lee . 
"Sorry Lee , but I have some work to do at restaurant . It's usually busy at this time of year."  "You s*ck mom . I don't wanna stay with you ." 
As Lee sleeps his mom calls her restaurant manager and asks him for a day off .
The water waves , "You are the best mom." 

"Those were the days ." , thinks Lee . 
THUD 
Lee falls

Siren wailing , "Make way for ambulance ." "Hey , someone jumped from the building ." "This is the XXX news and we give you live information about the person who fell ."
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK 
Crown started to gather . 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 
"You tried to commit suicide , by jumping of a 2 storey building . Are you mad .", A random voice says . "Who are you ? What are you doing here ? Why am I here ? Why am I not dead ? " "So many questions , huh . I am death dealer ." "Are you here to take my life ?" "What ! I don't do things like that . I am here to do a deal with you . You will continue to live for a 100 years . Do you want to ?"
"No ,I don't think so . I can't live here , in this world for a minute ." "What if all the men disappeared , would you ?" " Is this some kind of joke that I should believe ." " It's up to you , If you won't accept my offer , you will rot in prison as it is illegal to take your own life ." " What are you kidding me ." " Believe me or not , it's up to you . Will you accept my offer ." " Let's say I accepted your offer , It means you will disappear too ." "What do you think I am a human ? I am invincible . Will you accept the offer ?" "I will agree but what will be your profit ?" "I will receive the remaining life of all the man that will die . Now lets proceed the deal ."
SHOOM 

" Whaaaaaa-" 

Lee wakes . "Was that all a dream . But how am I perfectly healed ."

CRASH 
CRASH
CRASH
CRASH
CRASH