Ch-7 In search of Eve

"But does she know that I exist in this world .I was lucky enough to see her going in front of my eyes but does she know that I am here . Maybe not , but I have to tell her that I exist , we can start this from scratch . But first I have to find her . She went to east side . Which means she is also smart enough to get out of the city . But there is apartment except mine there . Maybe she stays there . I have to get to my apartment now . " 

He fills as much stuff , he can in his bag and gets to the door.
As soon as Lee opens the door , a dog comes rushing towards him . But he was not that afraid , 'cause he had a weapon this time. He threw the extinguisher at him and he ran away . Now he sits on his bike and heads toward his apartment . 
"Will she be there or will she be a dead meat when I get there ?", thinks Lee while rushing towards the apartment . 

As soon as he gets to the apartment , he rushes to check every floor but there was not even a single sign of the girl been there . " Maybe she couldn't stop the bike here because of the dogs and all . She might get here soon . "

"It's been an hour and still she has not arrived yet , maybe she became a dead meat . But what are the odds that the last man on Earth and the last woman on Earth are in the same city ." , thinks Lee while drinking water from the bottle he took from the store . 

"Seriously I can't believe all this is happening to me , until yesterday I was gonna die , but now I wanna live , in the world where no one else is living . I want to find a person . I was most afraid of people in that world .", thought Lee while lying down .

"Oh no , I have to find Eve ." , shouted Lee while waking up . " When did I fell asleep , I have to go and search Eve . ", says Lee while getting out of the apartment . He then sat on his bike and rushed it to the east direction . "I will definitely find her."