Chapter 8

~The monster in the picture is the one plaguing Jeff. No one can see it but him for now!~

Jeff's POV

"Jeff... Wake up Jeff! I wanna talk to you!" I opened my eyes, willing the false eyelids to leave. "Come on Jeff! I'm in the library!" I heard the voice yell again. I grit my teeth and grab my knife, there was someone in the house that wasn't supposed to be here.

I walk down to the library dodging random things that were thrown at me by an unseen force. "Who are you?" I growl quietly. I made it to the library and slowly opened the door, I see some kind of ghost like monster with its back to me. I walk in angrily prepared to kill the damn thing. Before I could even get my knife close enough the thing turned to me laughing loudly, using some hair like snares to hold me in place.

"Oh Jeffery you though you could sneak up on me? I know everything you are doing!" It laughed in that screechy voice. I struggled to get free as it studied me with that weird smile. "I'm glad to finally meet you personally! You haven't been a very good puppet Jeff! You keep resisting me!" The thing said in a sing song fashion. It came closer with those sharp teeth still checking me out.

"Who are you!" I hiss still trying to get myself free. "You may call me Edward! You are gonna be of very good use to me Jeff! You are gonna be my host! I will reside in your body whenever I need. Oh but don't worry I won't always control you Im not a bad master! Sometimes I just need a good place to sleep!" The thing suddenly stuck it's hand in my chest! I struggle furiously as I tried to ignore the pain. "Let's go back to bed now Jeffery!" The thing said before disappearing fully inside me. I fell on the floor, scratching at my chest from the pain and weird feeling on knowing I'm not the only one in my body. (A/N:this sounds perverted xD.) Once the pain stopped and I knew I couldn't do anything I picked myself up off the floor and stumbled back to my room, I softly got back in bed so I didn't wake Lilith. I willed the false eyelids back as I lay my head down, closing my eyes to try and sleep peacefully.

"Goodnight Jeff.. Hahahah..." I heard Edward laugh softly yet evilly in my head. I grasp my pillow tightly as I ignored him.

~~~~

Lyra's POV

"Hey Ronnie. How Ya feeling?" I ask softly. He opens his eyes slowly and looks over at me. "Hey... Better than yesterday, but still not the best." He said as I gave him a glass of water to drink. His mom won't allow him to have anything but water until he starts getting better. "Thanks...This shit sucks! How did you not get sick? You fed on the same people as me except that Devon guy. Dude must have had dirty blood." Ronnie grumbles, I still don't understand it either. I still think something is up with this Devon kid.

"I'll be back later Ronnie." He gave me a surprised look at my sudden leave. "Alright see ya." he said before settling back down in his bed.

I suit up with all my gear before leaving the house unnoticed. I know this is what I just got in trouble for, but I have to do something! I really suspect Devon of being a Pasta Monster that is screwing with Jeff. I pull energy from Jeff to help me run faster, I hope he won't notice. But man was it cool being a proxy! I manage to get back to this stupid town once again.

I pull my hood up as it starts to rain, I keep going on my search to find Devon I know I will. "Hi Lyra!" Gotcha...

I look up at him and give a smile. "Hi, I was hoping to find you!" Devon gave me a happy smile, but it didn't quite make it to his eyes. He seemed like he was worn out and I could see a slight aura around his body finally. I don't know why I hadn't noticed before. It was one of my specialties and Devon's looked like a deep black from what I could tell, but it was still acting like it was being conserved. "Come on!" I said heading off back the direction I came. "I found this cool abandoned building in the woods!" I say as I start jogging towards where I knew there was a hide out house. I led Devon in and let him walk ahead of me, while his back was turned I pounced.

"WHAT ARE YOU!" I scream pushing him in to a wall with a knife to his throat. "What are you doing Lyra?!" Devon asked surprised. "TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE OR ILL GUT YOU!!" I scream pressing the knife in to his throat enough to make it bleed a little. "IM A HUMAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE ACTING LIKE THIS FOR?!" Devon scream his flash red for a split second! Ha! Got you bitch! "LIAR!! YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING WITH MY MENTOR AND FRIEND! TELL ME NOW!! ONLY ONE MORE CHANCE!" I yell pressing even harder. Devon growls at me as the aura flares around him and snake like creatures squirm around in it, hissing at me. "Get away." Devon says his voice matching the one from the day Jeff attacked me. Devon kicks me and sends me flying in to a wall. I fall to the floor gasping as I tried to get my lost breath.

"You will regret this...." Devon hissed as his slowly disappeared into thin air. As I'm trying to control my fear I hear more footsteps. I tackle the person who yelps in surprise. "Lyra what the hell?!" Alex yells pushing me off him. I just shake my head as I wipe sweat from my brow. "You.... are in so much trouble..." Alex mumbles quietly. Just as he says this all the adults come through the door followed by Zalgo... No...

My mom and Dad were crying as Zalgo walked up to me. "Lyra Rogers. You have violated a rule over the Pasta Monsters too many times. I am revok-" "WAIT! I sent Lyra here! She didn't do anything wrong." Jeff spoke up suddenly. I looked at him surprised as did everyone else. Jeff came forward to stand in front of me. Jeff don't be stupid!

"Well in this case you have violated many rules although indirectly. I'm sorry Jeff, but I am revoking your immortality though I'll bend the rules for my daughter and only take your immortality." Zalgo put a hand on Jeff's forehead and chanted a short phrase. Jeff screamed as a white blue light formed under Zalgo's hand. I could see Lilith and Kairi crying and also slight sadness in Zalgo's eyes. Jeff fell to his knees as Zalgo pulled his hand away, I kneeled down beside him and helped him back up. I looked at my arm to see my mark disappear... I was no longer Jeff's proxy....

~~~As for now GasMask out!~~~